Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along: HELL TO PAY!💥 MONDAY 7/12 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Thank you, I wanted something more summerish. :smiley: I hope you’re doing good. I haven’t seen you post in a bit.

4 Likes

Its perfect! I :purple_heart: it. Also: Hope you can make it @Hiraeth! :hugs:

5 Likes

Can I bring a date to this soiree?

Yeah, yeah. I know it’s not Harley as she appears in the flick, but Harley is still Harley, you know. :wink:

…and no, the above isn’t the exact figure I have. Mine was freed from her cardboard and plastic prison a few years ago. She’s hanging out next to this ass-kicker:

6 Likes

Cool, celebrities in attendance. :wink:

5 Likes

Christopher Reeve’s Superman is definitely sitting next to me, just sayin’. He and I will split several packages of Twizzlers and Grape Vines throughout the movie.

5 Likes

Just being in the same WAL will be honor enough for me… :blush:

5 Likes

We’ll share, of course. We’re nice like that. :blush:

directs CRS on where to place the 50 ton pallet of Twizzlers and Grape Vines

Lex is going to feel that on his LexCorp credit card, I bet. :wink:

5 Likes

:raised_hand: Q: Can I sit in the other side?

5 Likes

Ps. I’m :100: making popcorn tonight, y’all.

Also :eyes: wonders if @iJest has the night off… :wave::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: hi, btw

4 Likes

Hi there! Unless there’s overtime I do have the night off but might have other stuff to do. Depends on how I’m feeling. So I may be here tonight!

4 Likes

I’m flying out to the west coast really early tomorrow morning, but I will try to make this!

5 Likes

Tara Strong voicing Harley Quinn? YES!!!

4 Likes

This many!! :boom:

5 Likes

Just under TWO HOURS TO GO!

6 Likes

As Beetlejuice once said, “Sure, sure.”

We’ll be the bread of the CRS sammich! :sandwich: :grin:

I sure could go for a roast beef sammy right about now…

hears the “Sammiches! Get your sammies, especially of the roast beef variety, right here!” barker in the distance

Alright!

hops the fence by the theater, lands on top of Skinner’s car and eventually procures a sammy cut up into wee, tasty, teeny pieces that will fill up his tummy

Oh, man. Ain’t no roast beef like parking lot roast beef. Mmmmmmmm! :yum:

4 Likes

:eyes: :laughing: Thats just a fun sentence. I won’t be having any tho. :seedling: I’ll have the other stuff.

4 Likes

Its a fun sentence, because parking lot roast beef is num-num! :drooling_face: :yum:

Why, you can eat it in the back seat of a car, on top of the car, behind the theater/stadium/concert hall, at intermission, etc, etc.

Like Shakira says, :notes: “Wherever! Whenever!” :notes:

3 Likes

I can’t say I’ve ever had that :laughing: but I believe you!

4 Likes

Ps. ONE HOUR! :boom:

4 Likes

Hell, I’ve never had it either. One day, though. One day…

Ah, we start at 6! I thought it was 7. Welp, I better harf down some Pringles and a Soder, toot sweet, then.

3 Likes