Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along: HARLEY QUINN! 💥 S2 E11 thru 13 💥 MONDAY 11/2 @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

Hey there! Time for one last wild ride through Gotham w/ Harls and the crew (until S3 begins) and absolutely EVERYONE is gonna be here: :tada:

Joker. The Justice League. The Cobb Squad. Tim Burton. Cheryl—Splosions! And the most important appearance of all: ROSE BUD.
Hope to see ya here!

PLEASE NOTE:
There may be new viewers in attendance, so we ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! The show is available on both HBOMax or right :arrow_right: HERE

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost—we got you. Just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-MA, Runtime: 69 minutes…(Aw, I miss typing that already, lol).

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

9 Likes

This is going to be so emotional and epic! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

:laughing: I was trying to avoid spoilers…and honestly I don’t even know why? Like. WHO doesn’t know by now??

6 Likes

ALSO, we have a very important discussion to have w/ the Crew about “true love’s kiss”. We’re gonna make a final judgment @bribriibri!! :fist: because it WAS. :diamonds::green_heart:

6 Likes

Whoops! Silly me! :grin:

But then again, this could mean anything. They’re just on their way to pick up some toilet paper for the Q-tine!

5 Likes

#NAILEDIT Thats exactly what they’re doing. :laughing:
(And this is Ivy consumed w/ the fear of running out of TP, only to realize Harls got them a Costco card, like Riddler said!!)

8 Likes

Nobody doesn’t know! They were snugglebugs this whole time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

4 Likes

True love worked :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

I know. :laughing: I keep telling myself to keep it neutral out of kindness to those who may have been under a rock all year, even tho I KNOW there can’t possibly be a single person who isn’t aware. :diamonds::green_heart: Never say never tho—that’s my policy.

4 Likes

I mean EVERYONE’s got to have seen this promo by now!

Squeeeeeeee!!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

:joy::rofl: Well they have NOW! :hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I’m a sucker for a good love song anyway, so here’s my favorite pick for our ladies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :green_heart: #snugglebugs

Also to say hey to @Hiraeth @iJest @DC89 @NCharles39 @TheGirlWonder12 and @Ortega807 @Mae :wave: Heeey! :smile: ok bye.

7 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

:hugs: Its actually one of my all-time favorites (this version especially) Which…I know I technically have, like, 100 (or so) faves, but…you know what I mean!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

People have to know by now…

And if you don’t I’m so sorry for the spoilers :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

IT WAS TRUE LOVE NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE

6 Likes
5 Likes

This quarantine must have made my brain a little loopy because I am just so forgetful lately, but this is the finale gosh darn it! I absolutely wanna be a part of this (again)! I swear I’m gonna make it! :triumph: :crossed_fingers:t3:

7 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes