Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S1 E7 thru E9! 💥 MONDAY 9/14 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

@Mae
Yes! I completely agree! It’s like the subconscious is the driver of the mind with this, and things like Harley/Ivy (and other relatable things) help steer into a more conscious direction. :blush: I think it’s extremely important to have freedom of expression and identity in this way. So once my subconscious went down that road, I never looked back. :laughing:

6 Likes

I was just sitting in the back and letting others comment as I haven’t the instantaneous reaction time others do and think of things to say five minutes later when that conversational ship has sailed.
I enjoyed rewatching the episodes in a group setting, however, and reading all of your whip-smart comments.
#renewharleyquinn

8 Likes

@Remember5NovEveyHammond
Hey, nothing wrong with that! :smile: I think maybe you just prefer to muse a bit longer about things, which is great! :green_heart: Your comments are always very meaningful (and funny :laughing:), and it’s obvious that you have creative insight. :blush:

8 Likes

@Hiraeth I really am and always has been that guy who stands in the corner and observes and quietly listens and then makes what I co nsider to be thoughtful and insightful comments and if that only evokes crickets chirping, i go for the jokes.
Oh and #renewharleyquinn

8 Likes

Sometimes the outside GIF’s work and sometimes they don’t to punctuate my feckless meandering.

7 Likes

I love that! Sounds just like Ivy! :wink: I’m going to guess you’re more of an introvert? :hushed:

I tend to joke a lot, too. I think humor brings good energy/vibes. :smile::heart:

7 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat, looked like everyone had a great time. Sorry I missed it, just slept thru my alarm.

5 Likes

Is anyone making a Harley Quinn T-shirt? I mean if they were being sold I’d be wearing one by now.

3X please, I like them baggy and they shrink in the wash.

PS, And don’t forget to add Frank…

7 Likes

Dead Girl Walking (Reprise)

Steady :purple_heart:ing you for posting this @Razzzcat. And OMG YES PLEEZ can we all WAL this? :wink: :dancer: :field_hockey:

6 Likes

Absolutely. It is part of the personality make-up of being a storyteller myself who has always been more comfortable in the Land of Fiction than the boring and predictable stuff of “reality” where people constantly disappoint you.

7 Likes

I would like room for Bane somewhere on the t-shirt as HQ is my favourite version of him. i especially love thecontrast between how he is drawn which characterizes him as BANE but the voice work shrinks him down to bane

8 Likes

As w/ Peep s’mores, it shall be done!! :field_hockey:

6 Likes

Squee! :smiley: :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

I like him too. I really think he’s just misunderstood, at least in the show. There could be a few different shirts, maybe a wedding shirt with all the guests from Ivy and Kitemans wedding? There were a lot of cameo’s there. Definitely one with Harley and Ivy driving away, happily ever after…

All I’ve seen is the show logo t-shirt, nobody’s on it.

7 Likes

@ejdias.95910 Bane just wants to be loved. Is that so wrong? I love the group photo of the wedding day for a design.
Some enterprising graphic designer should print them up and sell them online. Not that i am advocating blatant intellectual property theft or violation of licence as that would also be wrong.
#renewharleyquinn

7 Likes

I think it’s something we all want, but at this point I think he’d settle for some respect. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I’d love to see the show take off to the point where they make individual t-shirts for each character too.

7 Likes

Ride ‘em Hailee. Woo, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo…

5 Likes

When are the book readings?

5 Likes

Heya @Miss.Face-Peeley-Pants! We have a few readings going on at the same time, feel free to jump in any of them, or even any of the previous ones.

We have a new topic every two weeks, one week for reading, and one week for discussing. Here are all the book selections:

Heroes in Crisis

Harley & Ivy

Mad Love

Suicide Squad

Harley Quinn

I think that’s all so far :pensive:

5 Likes

@DC89 @nate_rl.93864 asked me to tell u he’s sorry that he won’t be able to give u your secret Santa gift because of health issues. He promised to get u a Harley mix tape when he feels better.

4 Likes