Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S1 E1 thru E3! 💥 MONDAY 8/31 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey there! It’s been a while since we’ve spent some time in Gotham w/ our favorite mischief-maker, Harls. Thinkin’ its time for a series rewatch! :tada:

Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen it, or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

Harley Quinn - TV series follows the adventures of…Harley, (obviously), and contains all the color, irreverence and destruction one could expect. Actually, I’ll just let Harls speak for herself—watch this :point_down: Hope to see you here! :popcorn:

PLEASE NOTE:
There may be new viewers in attendance, so we ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! The show is available on both HBOMax or right—>HERE

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track. TV-MA, Runtime: 69 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

19 Likes

:grin: i’m so excited! i’ve been meaning to rewatch it all for a while now, this’ll be the perfect opportunity!!

9 Likes

Now here’s some Kathleen Hanna to listen to… :purple_heart:

hey @devi @TheCosmicMoth @thejigisup @apple @NCharles39 @TheGirlWonder12 (its a thing now GW :sweat_smile:) if you’re interested :wave:

7 Likes
5 Likes

the extended version?? :eyes: you really are excited!!

4 Likes

Of course! Five and a half minutes of groovy goodness to get that excitement building!

5 Likes

Thank you for this dance gif, @Mae :dancer:t2: :fist:t3:

Ps. If you’ve got HBOMax—let’s get those view counts so they renew the show!!

7 Likes

:smile:

I know you appreciate a fine dance gif, fabulous @Razzzcat!

4 Likes

WHAAAAAAT???

SUPER stoked!!!

With The Boys: Season Two on the 4th it’s like Christmas came early!!!

:kitemanhqtas:
HELL YEAH!
:kitemanhqtas:

6 Likes

Oh my gosh YEEEEEESSSSS!

5 Likes

okay i love your new icon where did you get it

5 Likes

Well… my mom knows about my undying love for Jason Todd and actually follows a fan group on Facebook and sends me some fanart (what I don’t already find online) and someone actually drew this picture for their friend who loves Red Hood too. However, the girl in the picture… looks JUST. LIKE. ME! At the time of this, I just cut my hair shoulder length, and even though it’s a coincidence, the similarity is very uncanny.

6 Likes

well imo it’s you, congratulations, that’s awesome!!

4 Likes

There’s another one too that has a guy and a girl cuddling, which also looks just like Jason and me, but it’s actually not even Jason Todd fanart at all! It’s just art and the post said “sometimes this is what you girl needs” but I was like :exploding_head: cause it’s also detailed like me.

4 Likes

So excited!! Definitely my favorite show. The Harley party will go on! :partying_face::diamonds:

6 Likes

OOOOohhhhh im coming down from my Fandome high so this is the perfect pick me up!

7 Likes
              3 WORDS ONLY!

7 Likes

@hashtag-goodtobejo X-ray Spex!? :raised_hands:t3: :purple_heart:
Also, has anyone seen @nerdgirl524? :wave: hi wanna come play? @Miss.Face-Peeley-Pants?

5 Likes

96a3da3a7d03af8a608b2fac0a80d541

7 Likes

Thank you Razzy for revisiting the series in multiepisode chunks as opposed to binge-watching! :grin: Looking at the runtime, I see why you’re having us watch three episodes in a row… :smirk:

6 Likes