Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along: GOTHAM CITY BREAKOUT💥 BYOM (Bring Your Own Movie) MONDAY 3/29 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Welcome aboard, @patterson65.37405! :tada: :hugs:

5 Likes

Thanks.

3 Likes

Always bring a baseball bat, btw. :sunglasses::diamonds: lol

4 Likes

3 Likes

Peeeeeeeps. And Peepsi!! Thank you again, for that @Alec.Holland! :green_heart: Truly

5 Likes

Another way to put it:

4 Likes

Yay @patterson65.37405! Welcome to the Crew! :harleys_crew: :harley_delicioushqtas:

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll do my best.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Juuust finished my workout. Getting movie pulled up and ready. About to get into the bath xD But I’ll be here lurking until I’m no longer a shock hazard.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m jealous…

3 Likes

Ooh WALing from a bathtub, fancy! I can see scented candles and popcorn! :laughing:

5 Likes

That’s much too fancy for me! I just use it because it reduces my muscle soreness, honest.

4 Likes

4 Likes

The scented bath bombs are said to help ease tension, he swears! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to have them!! I didn’t time it right, tho :neutral_face: so after we yell GO, I’m going to step away to finish assembly! :taco:

4 Likes

The Psychology of SuperVillains were doing one on Sunday nights but next week are the last Two episodes of season two. Hopefully we do another when Season Three gets ready to launch.

4 Likes

Bubble baths are awesome tho, @iJest! Do you have a rubber duckie??? :eyes:

4 Likes

Sooo wishing I had a bath tub. Mt apt’s b-room only has a shower. :unamused:

3 Likes

Nope. I was thinking of getting an army of DC-themed duckies.

4 Likes