Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 Super Shorts: Night #2 MONDAY 5/17 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

when it’s not 10pm yet on a Harleyday:

3 Likes

That’s why I’m spinnin some comfy French tunes, just cuz :hugs:

3 Likes
1 Like

Since I had to pull myself off of playing Mass Effect to get here I’ll add this to the music list:

3 Likes
3 Likes

And with that epic track I’ll wrap up my little wee French set, as we are just about 30 MINUTES AWAY! :boom:

2 Likes

Are you a DJ in real life? Because I imagine you as the coolest DJ ever :musical_note: You make the wait time before events into an awesome “pre-show” and it seems like your house would always ring with beautiful music.

5 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

I’m not… I just love music and I usually have something playing, either when I’m at home or out. And I’ve done these pre-show playlists a few times before WALs because, I dunno, it’s fun, and I don’t have anything else to do :laughing: I think the first time I did it it was before the FanDome, that was a lot of people and so it really felt like DJing a pre-show set! I’ve always loved doing playlists and mix-tapes and best-of compilations, so hopefully some of you peeps enjoy my little outbursts :partying_face:

5 Likes

I saw a bunch of posts and for a second I thought I missed the beginning :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Your love of music really does show, and it’s nice to see how you express that. :purple_heart: It makes for a unique experience. I remember the FanDome set as well! That was super special. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate how you share those songs for us :rose:

4 Likes

Hello!

4 Likes

Thank you, it’s definitely a passion :laughing:

5 Likes

Moth is here, we can begin.

Oh wait, it’s not 10 yet.

3 Likes

Good evening!! How are you?

3 Likes

Hello.

4 Likes