Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 Super Shorts: Night #2 MONDAY 5/17 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Gee willikers, Crew peeps! We may have finally done it. This will be our final WAL of the Gen 2 version of the amazing and zany DCSHG! :hugs: :partying_face: Tonight, we will watch the last two compilations of Super Shorts :shorts: :purple_heart: (Feel free to attend in any type of clothing items, not just limited to shorts!)

1f2178c66297ed524a0add6f29269f6e

Just like last week, we will watch the official YouTube channel compilations of the shorts, posted below. For best results (no ads), it’s recommended to watch here inside the Community on a web browser, while you WAL away in another window/screen/device/mother box. :nerd_face:

Tonight’s menu: :clipboard:

1. Super Shorts 27-40 (36 min)
  2. Super Shorts 41-52 (31 min)

We will start play on the first video at 7/10 PM sharp. Then take two minutes to reset and play the second video at 7:38/10:38 PM. Makes sense? :hugs:

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 67 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

10 Likes

Monday’s are becoming tough but I promise to join in again soon!

5 Likes

This was so much fun…can’t wait for next week

5 Likes

Whenever you’re available @stalecake- no worries. :hugs::purple_heart:

Also: Hi @THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman! I just call you THE in my head, FYI. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s perfectly acceptable…along with Batman and THE Batman

5 Likes

Aww but it’s Harley Mondays…

5 Likes

I know!! I promise to step up my game to get back in action!

5 Likes

Woo-Hoo! Yay DCSHGs shorts- I’ll def be there! :smiley: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

5 Likes

Also- can we just stop for a moment and realize how funny and wonderful my gurrrl is when she’s in frantic mode. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl:

7 Likes

She’s adoramawsome! :hugs: (That’s adorable, amazing, and awesome, squished together.)

The animation is outstanding and hilarious and the voice acting by Tara Strong is just perfection!

4 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

#Truth :+1: Strong is just seamless perfection as BG. She’s voicing Harl very solidly as well. :harley_hv_3:

5 Likes

So I had never seen this show apart from a few .gifs @DC89 put up on the forums but when I saw the number of comments on the previous watch-along I figured I should check this thing out, and I immediately loved it!!! I started watching them on Netflix and kept saying “Okay, one more and then I’ll stop, okay this is the last one, okay I was going to stop but this is a two parter, okay no more except this one has already started…”

Anyway, thanks for pointing this show out to me!

8 Likes

:hugs:

Come watch these final shorts with us on Monday!

5 Likes

If I can stay up that late, I might just do that!

5 Likes

:purple_heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes, def come WAL with us this Monday @slatour0694.79644. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1: :00_wonder_woman_1982: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_stars:

5 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

:00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

5 Likes

5 Likes

PLEASE, say it isn’t so…

8 Likes

DCSHGs curtain call.

:pleading_face:

7 Likes

Do not despair, Crew peeps and DCSHG fans! There is more to watch of the Gen 1, plus a special coming at the end of the moth, which leads into Season 2! Which we will definitely WAL sooner or later, too!

6 Likes