Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E9-13) MONDAY 2/8 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Noooooooo! :hugs:

Since it’s been a whole week w/o Rosie Perez, and this calls for a dance gif…

4 Likes

How about some JLo?

2 Likes

@Mae We’ll take ALL the JLo. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s my plan.I really like DCSHG. Should be fun.
I just wish they’d let supergirl by PG like they should. She has more of PG’s personality and it would fit the character design and attitude better.

4 Likes

WHY NOT? :grin:

3 Likes

AGREE.

Welcome, btw!

Ps. ONE HOUR! :point_up:

5 Likes

I was scared that I mis-remembered the start time so I hurried through getting everything done tonight after work but still have one hour to spare, lol :100:

5 Likes

You know, I was wondering why this take on Supergirl was odd to me, but that makes sense, it’s basically Power Girl. Not bad, don’t get it twisted, but not what I would initially expect for a Supergirl.

4 Likes

chocolate chip cookies and some coconut milk on the side (living that lactose intolerant life)

3 Likes

speaking of cookies, have you ever tried Coco Whip from So Delicious? It’s like a vegan Cool Whip and it is SO GOOD. I’ve been trying to reduce dairy in general and just discovered this stuff recently. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I forget if I actually have these episodes available right now… Hopefullly I can make it!
:harley_hv_1: :harleys_crew:

4 Likes

I’m here and ready to WAL! :grinning: :+1: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

Not yet, but I heard good things about it! I normally don’t eat sugar (or dairy, or wheat, or literally anything else fun), but it’s my birthday week, so i’ll enjoying it!

4 Likes

:seedling: coconut and almond milk is superior in my world, so :raised_hands: I’m w/ ya. :cookie: No cookies tho :cry:

#TeamGreen:eyes: speaking of which, is @TheCosmicMoth here?

4 Likes

I :heart: Mondays!

5 Likes

Happy birthday week! :partying_face: Reducing sugar is my ultimate goal too (well, carbs in general but sugar is a big one) but I am a firm believer in celebrating sometimes. I hope you get to do something fun!

3 Likes

DUUUUUDE!!!
If you ever saw where milk came from you would never drink it again.

FUN FACT:
There is an acceptable amount of rat poo that can be in milk.

4 Likes

Making tacos and not wearing pants. clearly the BEST birthday plans!

6 Likes

Reasons Razzz is plant based. :seedling: :green_heart: :joy:

Where’s @Mae when we need a proper “Ew”?

3 Likes

Yaaaaaaas :partying_face:

4 Likes