Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E9-13) MONDAY 2/8 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Hey there, everybody! You know what time it is—look who’s here to cause trouble!

We’ll be watching :rotating_light: 5 EPISODES for this round:

E9: #Beeline
E10: #Superwho?
E11: #ShockItToMe
E12: #SheMightBeGiant
E13: #FightAtTheMuseum

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 PLACES! On the CN App HERE
to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 55 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

9 Likes

:diamonds::black_heart: Living her best life.

10 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

Sneak preview: Gotham City Sirens DCSHGs style-

Yay! Luv the WALs! :0_batgirl: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

Yay, I can’t wait! This show has such beautiful character designs, I love them so much. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I really wish we could get the DCSHG comics here :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Oh my gosh, I didn’t even know there were comics of DCSHG! Now I really wish they were here too. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

It really does @TheGirlWonder12. Faust is just covering all the angles so well with this series. :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! Also, I just googled her and found out that she’s worked on some of my favorite cartoons like Powerpuff Girls, Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends, as well as the movie Iron Giant! That’s so cool!

4 Likes

It’s pretty wild to see the top picture of Ivy, Catwoman and Harley knowing what they’ll go through at the Thermyscira bachelorette party later on (mindblowing)!

5 Likes

I think you can also get the episodes through Vudu.

4 Likes

Some of my favorite eps of DCSHG!

5 Likes

6 Hours!!

5 Likes

I got cookies and I’m all ready for this!

4 Likes

Good. This is Crew-approved. :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

So do you folks run contiguous including end credits? Or do you start the next episode on the quarter of the hour? (Aka: E9 at 7:00, E10 7:15, etc.)

4 Likes

Yes, it is annoying we don’t get them. And it’s because they dint want to be seen mktg the platform to kids, without having parental controls. :rage::rage::rage:

4 Likes

Hey @DeSade-acolyte! :wave: That’s correct! Netflix is the more user friendly, so I definitely recommend that for fewer playback issues.

We just hit play at the hour and let it roll straight thru. You coming by tonight?

4 Likes

Ps. :boom: Just under this many hours! :boom:

4 Likes
3 Likes

:eyes: Oooh. :drooling_face: What kind ya got? :purple_heart: See ya tonight @stalecake!

3 Likes