Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E49-52) MONDAY 5/3 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

5 Likes

Anyone know how long the lag is between broadcast and availability on the CN app? I think I have enough liquor in the house to try.

5 Likes

I believe it should be on the app and the website the next day? Also, wow, it’s a one-hour special!

And!

Following the Space House crossover, DC Super Hero Girls returns with an all-new season of world-saving adventures on June 6 at 8 a.m. ET/PT.

Dearest @Applejack! Perhaps DC could make an announcement over in the General section, get the DCSHG more exposure?

7 Likes

Cool, that’s what I was hoping, but the app is so drunk it’s hard to know.

tenor

Oooh! Awesome find!
Untitled

6 Likes

Yeah, not sure when we’ll get to WAL it, probably next year… Whenever most of it hits Netflix I suppose. We’ll be sure to kick it off with this cool special, though!

5 Likes

Did Stargirl ever guest star on DC Super hero girls? They should add her to the show if they didn’t.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Not in the current series. I feel like she might have been a background character (no voice actor) in the original, but she’s not indexed on the (admittedly incomplete) wiki.

Would be great to have her as a middle schooler!

5 Likes

Would LOVE to see this happen @Reaganfan78. :+1:

4 Likes

Like @keath said- not yet. Lauren Faust’s version pretty much focuses on Diana, Barb, Kara, Karen, Zee and Jess with the baddies being Catwoman, Star Saphire, Giganta, Livewire, Ivy and Harley. So far Katana has stopped by along with Silver Banshee, and Lois Lane. Hal, Barry, and Garth are the male lead characters.

Agreed Mighty @Mae. Yes pleez @Applejack - this would be so cool if we could drive more DCUI based engagement towards this wonderful show!

Yay! :smiley:

5 Likes

Sooo looking forward to this- BG AND Starfire get to share the screen once again! Yay! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m excited for you, lovely @DC89! :hugs:

4 Likes

Don’t forget to account for Cinco De Mayo tequila consumption in your figures.

5 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Tomorrow! Hopefully no overtime :crossed_fingers: these days if we lose even one person due to being sick or on vacation we pretty much have overtime.

4 Likes

TWELVE HOURS TO GO, PEEPS! :boom:

6 Likes

Last WAL for DC Super Hero Girls Season 1!

Hoping WAL in the works once Season 2 rolls around next month!

5 Likes

I’m trying to catch up as much as possible…wish me luck

3 Likes

@THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman

GOOD news is most episodes stand alone.

3 Likes