Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E49-52) MONDAY 5/3 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

SAVE THE DATE! 2021-05-03T07:00:00Z
Did you know? You can use the handy :bookmark: BOOKMARK feature to set a reminder! :bulb:

Crew peeps! And honored Crew guests! We have made it. Yes, indeed, this is the finale of Season One of the glorious DC Super Hero Girls series! Are you ready to get comfy with us, grab some snackables and possibly cold/warm/hot drinks, and watch as our adorable heroes finish out the season in tush-moving style! :dancing_women: :hugs:

giphy

We’ll be watching :rotating_light: 4 EPISODES for this round:

E49: #SchoolGhoul
E50: #AwesomeAuntAntiope
E51: #TheFreshPrincessofRenFaire, Part 1
E52: #TheFreshPrincessofRenFaire, Part 2

And fear not, dear lovely peeps! This is not the end of our DCSHG shenanigans. Due to overwhelming support, we will continue with the Super Shorts soon!

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 PLACES! On the CN App HERE to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 44 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

(These wonderful gifs are courtesy of our very own lovely @DC89 :purple_heart: She’s as awesome as Aunt Antiope!)

12 Likes

8 Likes

You are the best Mighty @Mae! :purple_heart: :hugs:

6 Likes

The Ren Faire eps is sooo fun!

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd- where ya’ at? Come WAL B’Man&Robin with us tonight and DCSHGs with us next Monday! :smiley:

5 Likes

Just to clarify, we’re WALing Batman & Robin tonight, and this is set for next Monday!

4 Likes

Oof- forgot, got mixed up. :zipper_mouth_face: :crazy_face:

M’kay- fixed my boo-boo. :smile:

4 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

Now that I have HBOmax, I just might have to :wink:

4 Likes

How is Babs so aduuuuuurable? :hugs:

3 Likes

She is sooo cute in this series. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just love how L. Faust reimagined all of them- so much fun! :smiley: :00_batgirl:

2 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

:smiley:

4 Likes

No interest in watching Batman and Robin tonight, but I will be here for these episodes!

3 Likes

Oh. Oops.

3 Likes

The other day I was playing interactive on Netflix, I was thinking how cool if they could make DC Super hero girls interactive, I think that would be fun! So what should Batgirl do Hang out with Harley Quinn or Hang out with Poison Ivy? Your choice.:slightly_smiling_face: I think @DC89 would like this if it happens.

4 Likes

That would be epic

3 Likes

A, I didn’t know this was a thing! I know what we’re doing tonight!
B, Yes, DCSHG needs to do this. I’m assuming it’s more like Choose Your Own Adventure™ than a fully customizable experience MMORPG-type thing, right? Otherwise, I feel like the Karen/Garth fan fiction might preclude practicality.
C, In the meantime, are you aware there is Teen Power for Nintendo Switch?

4 Likes

Look like a cool game, Too bad I don’t have a Nintendo switch.:confused:

3 Likes

Me neither. I’m contemplating trying out an emulator.

5 Likes

Thought this would be a good place to put this:

Looks like it’s happening on May 31st, but to watch it you’d have the tread the ancient, deadly waters that is…Cable Television.

7 Likes