Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E45-48) MONDAY 4/19 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Listening to random tunes! Feeling good. You?

4 Likes

Ready to WAL! :smiley:

5 Likes

Good stuff. I’m just starting my workout and trying to get through it with time to spare~

4 Likes

The banner scare me, I forgot about the Batman & Robin watch along! Hope I didn’t miss it.:confused:

5 Likes

Oh no, you’re fine @Lincolnfan78! The movie WAL is next Monday—I like to set them early. Hope you can make it! :green_heart:

4 Likes

You’re good, @Lincolnfan78- the B’Man & Robin WAL is next Monday. :smiley: :+1:

Whoops! My bad- Queen @Razzzcat updated. :smile:

4 Likes

This is the first time I have ever heard someone say that they hope they didn’t miss Batman & Robin…

6 Likes

Hi @TheCosmicMoth!

4 Likes

Hi @DC89! :hugs:

3 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

Whoa there! Hey now!! HOW DARE YOU! :rofl:

3 Likes

@iJest Yaaay!!

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong… I actually LIKE Batman & Robin. Real Batman '66 vibes… I just know about 98% of the world does not share that opinion, lol

4 Likes

Okay, so! Good and bad news, Crew:

I can be here, but…I only have one device! :neutral_face:

Btw:

:boom: 22 MINUTES!! :boom:

3 Likes

I can ship you my work laptop!

3 Likes

The world’s coolest detective has ruled on this matter, so we don’t care about those people. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Speaking of next week’s B&R WAL I’m a bit confused- who is this person and who is she trying to be?

Is this Steph? Or a blonde-haired Cass maybe? Hmmm :thinking: I will def be tuning in to next week’s WAL so I can find out just who this person is trying to be.

:laughing: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you thank you, I also think that only my opinion is important… :laughing:

3 Likes

:laughing: Ive never been able to figure it out @DC89!! That’s why I just called her “AH -girl-bat”. Who knows?! :woman_shrugging:t2::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Oh no… Someone help me protect @DC89 from the horrible truth!

3 Likes