Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E45-48) MONDAY 4/19 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Dear friends! Welcome to Monday, also known as Harley’s Crew Monday, also known as WAL Day! :purple_heart: As we are continuing to wind down this epic season of one of the greatest shows known to humankind, won’t you join us, please? :hugs:

We’ll be watching :rotating_light: 4 EPISODES for this round:

E45: #HousePest
E46: #ItsComplicated
E47: #TheBirdandtheBee
E48: #FantasticBeastsandHowToMindThem

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 PLACES! On the CN App HERE to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 44 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

5 Likes

See you all soooon… :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I sadly don’t have a subscription to any of these, but I have been impressed with several of the clips I’ve seen - the dancing team vs. Kara was hilarious but also really sweet.

5 Likes

I believe it’s free with ads on CN. I myself use Netflix for these.

4 Likes

@millernumber1 Do you have the Cartoon Network app? I think you need a cable login at minimum tho. :purple_heart: but try the website.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have no cable. :frowning: I tried it a couple of weeks ago, and no luck. Kinda sad it’s not on HBO Max.

4 Likes

It really should be on HBO Max. The original animated films are on there and the LEGO DCSHG. And Teen Titans Go are on Hulu, I believe. WB gotta get all of their stuff back on HBO Max, like Disney’s doing with Disney+.

5 Likes

Looking forward to it as always!

5 Likes

ICYMI- Along with all of the super fun season 1 episodes ever awesome DCSHGs showrunner Lauren Faust and team also produced a number of fun shorts. Here’s a few of them:

2 Likes

Fun Fact #462:

We will be endeavoring to WAL these as well! :raised_hands:

Soon…

4 Likes

Woo-Hoo! :smiley: :purple_heart: :+1:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Harley’s Crew is the bestest and mostest wonderfulest! :smile: :purple_heart: :harleys_crew:\

3 Likes

The Cartoon Network app is free (yet I’m the only one who uses it)

4 Likes

Penultimate DCSHG Season 1 Watch-along!

Definitely wanna make it!

4 Likes

Crew peeps! We have about four hours to go! :dancing_women:

6 Likes

How’s everyone doing tonight?

4 Likes

Getting ready for the watch-along and doing fine!

4 Likes

Listening to random tunes! Feeling good. You?

4 Likes

Ready to WAL! :smiley:

5 Likes