Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E40-44) MONDAY 4/12 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Hello, fellow kids! Welcome to yet another glorious Monday, known the world over as Harley Monday! We are nearing the end of this amazingly funny, zany, hilarious, and wonderful series (a second season is upon us, do not despair! :muscle:) Ready your bats and grab the nearest tummy-filling snack and/or tasty beverage as we zoom on! :dancing_women:

We’ll be watching :rotating_light: 5 EPISODES for this round:

E40: #EmperorPenguin
E41: #BreakingNews
E42: #CrashCourse
E43: #LeagueOfShadows: Part 1
E44: #LeagueOfShadows: Part 2

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 PLACES! On the CN App HERE to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 55 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

8 Likes

Yay DCSHGs! :0_batgirl: :00_supergirl: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :0_harley_quinn: :0_harley_quinn_bombshells: :cobb_squad:

8 Likes

5 Likes

I have to do overtime tomorrow night, unless someone comes in to save me. But everyone have a lovely day. :rose:

6 Likes

Only 8 episodes left to watch for the first season after this WAL!

6 Likes

Aww. We’ll see you at the next, hopefully @iJest! :hugs: Have a good night. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:boom: Just under this many!!

5 Likes

6 Likes

30 minutes!

4 Likes

Okay, who’s here? :eyes:

:boom:15 MINUTES!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m making popcorn, y’all. :raised_hand: Just FYI :stuck_out_tongue:

Is @DC89 around?

5 Likes

I spoke too soon.

Shhhh

SHES HERE!!! :eyes: :speech_balloon:

4 Likes

Ready to WAL! :00_batgirl:

7 Likes

5 Likes

In other news, as we await, lookit the new live action Powerpuff Gurrls!

5 Likes

Hello!! :hugs: You too @ejdias.95910!!

4 Likes

I cannot lie. I’m not sure how I feel about the live action :thinking: I’m very conflicted.

Paging @Hiraeth @Jay_Kay @TheCosmicMoth@TaimurDar if you’re out there! :purple_heart: Come play!

6 Likes

:+1:

Really hoping Mojo Jojo is in this. :smile:

5 Likes

Same…HE BETTER BE!! :muscle:

5 Likes