Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E36-39) MONDAY 4/5 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

thanks for tonight!

5 Likes

Thank you @Mae and @Razzzcat! Remember everyone, leave a lamp on for the moths. If it’s dark for you, it’s dark for them…

6 Likes

This was fun

4 Likes

Goodnight all!

5 Likes

Huh, now that you mention it, I think the more modern/animated Ravens seem to be inspired by Wednesday, especially the 90s movies.

5 Likes

Thanks @Mae and sorry about your WiFi @Razzzcat , everyone have a great week.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Get out of here with that marvel slander

1 Like

I am SOOO sorry I missed last night’s WAL. Brief explanation- parent company had me working from 4:AM to almost 5:PM yesterday. After all the hard stuff was finished I leaned back in my chair (it’s super soft comfy and it semi reclines), closed my eyes, and when I opened them it was nine o’clock. Oof. I don’t like to miss these WALs cuz Queen @Razzzcat and Mighty @Mae were so awesome to schedule DCSHGs into rotation for us. Plus I really wanna’ watch them with the whole crew, so missing them makes me sad. My bad- I will not miss the next one.

2 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sounds like you needed rest more than anything!

2 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

The satellite shingle here in SF that our parent company bought a few years back is getting ready to fold into our LA based site, and since I’m in a corporate support liaison capacity for this office I’ve gotta’ help with the transition. The lease for our space here is up on April 30th and we’re no where close to being ready to move. Oy vey! I am sooo tired already!

Plus- I really didn’t wanna’ miss watching Rae Rae debut as Wednesday Addams with everybody.

Such a fun DCSHGs episode.

3 Likes

It was great! Hope you can catch up and join us next time! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Of course I will. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ha

OMG- this portrait of Bruce with Dick and Alfred just kills me every time I see it. :laughing: :rofl: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Alfred and Bruce had a lot more hair back then, didn’t they?

3 Likes

IKR? :laughing:

3 Likes

I think trying to deal with the Titans would cause anybody to lose their hair.

3 Likes

Ah, crap, I missed it too. Ironically, I was watching DCSHG, just not the right episodes. :confused:

3 Likes

@DC89 Aww. :pleading_face::hugs: We don’t like it when you’re not here either, but it’s okay. :purple_heart:

@keath we have another set for next week!

4 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

2 Likes