Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E32-35) MONDAY 3/22 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Ps

Is @TheCosmicMoth @Hiraeth @stalecake @TaimurDar @DC89 @iJest @ejdias.95910@TheGirlWonder12 :sunglasses: (hey there!) joining us tonight? :eyes:

7 Likes

It doesn’t seem like a BC uniform without them. They are so classic.

3 Likes

Agree. It really doesn’t. They distinguish her no matter what else she’s wearing.

2 Likes

Now that DC is making a Zatanna movie, I wonder if they’ll go for fishnets with her.

4 Likes

She another one—fishnet has to be somewhere—even if it’s just her gloves! :raised_hands::black_heart:

4 Likes

I hope so. I love her “Vegas” look.
It looks like a Vegas female magician costume which I think helps make people underestimate her.

4 Likes

It’s funny, there’s a behind the scenes or blooper reel video where Cavill talks about how dignified it is running around with his shirt off covered in baby oil. :laughing:

That said, about Power Girl and the ‘boob window,’ I think Gail Simone said it best:

4 Likes

On the fishnets I vote: yea

3 Likes

And Ben Affleck’s buns? :laughing:

4 Likes

We’ve got to be fair

2 Likes

Yep, that is Karen Starr to a “t”.

2 Likes

Yea!

YEA!

4 Likes

ALL DUDES…

not that any superheroes look like Chris Farley but sometimes clothed is best… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Sadly, both have left us but we still have memories.

3 Likes

yes plz :pray:

3 Likes

Sorry, didn’t mean to shut down the chat… :anguished:

3 Likes

Moth walks in wearing a fake mustache and monocle.

Jolly good day, everyone! My moniker is Harry Butterfly and I am here to take part in your WAL! I am a smashing person and am definitely not like that “Moth” character I’ve been hearing so much about.

4 Likes

Just put it on Netflix and it looks like they put a new cover logo and preview clip for it.

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Mr Butterfly :butterfly: You’re looking quite dashing.

4 Likes

Why thank you, thank you, @iJest! It is important for a gentleman to look his best and what have you!

3 Likes

Hey now- everyones got a type! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes