Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E32-35) MONDAY 3/22 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Hey, whaddaya know, we’re back. That means it’s Monday, which means more Harley’s Crew shenanigans! :hugs: Our insatiable curiosity (and burrito cravings - or taco! :face_with_monocle:) take us further into the zany tales of our awesome and fabulous DC SUPER HERO GIRLS! :boom:

We’ll be watching :rotating_light: 4 EPISODES for this round again:

E32: #DramaQueen
E33: #AllyCat Part 1
E34: #AllyCat Part 2
E35: #Retreat

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 PLACES! On the CN App HERE to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

TV-PG, Runtime: 44 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

4 Likes

@Mae I luv ur hugglez :hugs:

4 Likes

What can I say, I’m a hugger! :hugs:

4 Likes

So am I!

4 Likes

Plus this huggy emoji is super cute!

5 Likes

I binged the first season a while back before our family got rid of sling and one of the highlights was introducing underrated and underused Batman villain Mortimer Drake:The Cavalier!

5 Likes

Wait, is that supposed to be a hug? I always thought those were jazz hands. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, the photo of the girls in prom(?) dresses kind of reminds me of this famous artwork by Adam Hughes:

4 Likes

lol, I have to put this here @Jay_Kay. I must!

They can be whatever you want them to be, but usually (from me anyway) theyre hugs. I’m a shameless hugger. :smile::purple_heart:

3 Likes

:hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

:hugs:… of course, now this is in the back of my mind, lol!

3 Likes

Regret missing last weeks’ DCSHG watch-along so definitely hope to make this one!

4 Likes

Jazzzy Razzzy! :dancing_women:

3 Likes

Hope to see you tonight @TaimurDar! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Is @DeSade-acolyte around? :eyes: (Continued from last week, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) Let all the dudes fight crime like this and THEN I’ll forget all about the completely unrealistic cleavage and thongs on the ladies.

Summary

This is from Harley & PG, btw. You’re right tho- We can finish this is a better location someday. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah why aren’t more male superhero shirtless while women always show lots of skin all the time with basically crop-tops and swimwear? That’s one aspect of Zack Snyder’s that I admire is there’s plenty of female game in addition to the male gaze. I mean Henry Cavill spends half the trilogy shirtless, I feel like :laughing:

3 Likes

And I thank you for that, Mr. Snyder. :pray:t3: lol Jason Mamoa too. There’s just as many men who want to see that as there are women, so let the boys wear less! :balance_scale: #equality

3 Likes

This many hours, everyone!

2 Likes

I’m all for equality.

As for crop tops. One of the most famous was supergirl. However, it is important to recognize at that time, crop tops were a staple of Juniors fashion. So it is not out of character that a teenager, trying to find ways to express that she’s more than Superman’s cousin would turn to fashion as a means of that expression.

Also there was a discussion about BC’s fishnets. While they certainly have sexual connotations to some, they are also serve a function. The netting creates a change in depth perception from where the leg actually is. Sure, it’s minor, but with the close quarters combat BC can do, you maximize every advantage you can get.

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll make it tonight. Depends on what’s happening in the NCAA tournament games, relative to my brackets.

3 Likes

I quite like her fishnets, personally. :heart_eyes: :00_black_canary:

3 Likes