Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E19-23) MONDAY 3/1 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

One Hour!!

4 Likes

Aw, who needs work anyway? We’ll miss you, but have a good night.

I just got caught up. Super jazzed to see Krypto and Ace fighting the hyenas, just like an episode of Krypto the Superdog that I used to watch xD

2 Likes

Ima dumbass. I thought it started at 6:00 and was yelling at the tv for going so slow to get there :rofl: see y’all in a few… :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t be sad @DC89, there will be other WAL’s and you know your Crew will miss you.

2 Likes

Sadly I probably won’t be able to make it tonight either, peeps…

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

We’ll miss you @DC89 & @Mae – hopefully you’ll be able to come for the next WAL. :slight_smile:

I’m here and almost ready – killing time by watching episodes of Canine Intervention.

2 Likes

Will miss you!

Just throwing this out there, if I fall asleep here I apologize. My drywalling project is essentially done and moving on to painting tomorrow.

2 Likes

30 minutes!!

3 Likes

Oooh, did you take any before and after pics?

We’ll see you at the next one @Mae :hugs:

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Hmmm. Me thinks there are VillAins at plAY! :clayface_happyhqtas:

Sorry @Mae, will miss you but hope to see you back soon.

1 Like

It looks like a mess right now, but I will definitely show you peeps when it’s done :3

2 Likes

3 Likes

@DC89 Noooooooooo!!! :frowning:
@Mae Double nooooooo!!! :frowning:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see! How long have you been working on it so far? It’s gonna be SO awesome when it’s done. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I KNOW, right?! :cry:

4 Likes

I will try to keep a positive attitude for less than ideal circumstances :sob:

2 Likes

How’s that going, @Jay_Kay? :eyes:

4 Likes

It’s pretty good – giving me some good tips about how to better handle my dogs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did some patches/prep before this, but the main project I started on Friday. I did two coats of drywall (it’s called skimcoating) to smooth out the ugly texture on them. Sanded in between the coats, and did touch-ups.

It’s funny cause I noticed in a recent picture I posted of me assembling my Joker chair, you can actually see the hole in the wall that I fixed xD I’ll find that picture and add it to this post in a second.

Here:

More shots of the ugly wall texture!

Originally there was a sliding barn door here as well as a dresser that almost came with the house before I told them to get rid of it. I removed the door and had to make the corners because the wall was all damaged.

Drywall anchors that were ugly and caused huge holes when I pulled them out.

2 Likes

Aww, I didn’t know you had dogs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What kind?

3 Likes