Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E14-18) MONDAY 2/15 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Hey everyone! This week the super BFFs tackle an intense first crush, a magic show, a dog show, environmental activism, and we get a BG :bat: showdown in a pesticide plant! :seedling:

giphy

Again, we’ll be watching :rotating_light: 5 EPISODES for this round:

E14: #FromBatToWorse
E15: #CrushingIt
E16: #MisgivingTree
E17: #IllusionsOfGrandeur
E18: #BeastsInShow

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 PLACES! On the CN App HERE
to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-PG, Runtime: 55 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

5 Likes

Ivy! :purple_heart: :+1:

5 Likes

I was looking :eyes: for a good one of her and BG (for Ep14), but no luck. Unless…you got one somewhere @DC89?

2 Likes

@Razzzcat- BG and Ivy kinda’ rarely square off directly ITS- the only good GIFs that I’ve seen are with her and Jess-

and with Harl-

6 Likes

There is this eps tho where BG and Ivy mix it up. Maybe a GIF can get harvested from this?

… or this DCSHG shorts compilation-

5 Likes

They do (for like 90 whole sec :joy:) in the next ep, but it’s a great scene. Figured I could find one. Oh well. Maybe I’ll keep looking.

4 Likes

Give me a little bit of time and I can head over to GIPHY and make one. Gotta’ head out right now but I can have one ready in the AM tomorrow if that works? They’re super easy to build there.

4 Likes

No worries, whenever you can! :hugs: That’s awesome of you!! :purple_heart: (And yes its the top video at the pesticide plant)

3 Likes

I’m on it Queen @Razzzcat!

e4e908f68e2a31967f7bd8d2653b0235

4 Likes

:hugs: Thank yoooou!

Story: I remember watching it thinking: Noooo! I don’t want these two to fight!? Now I want gif of it. :laughing::woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

You know, I was making a joke tonight about Jess and Ivy being involved in some environmental plot, but I didn’t know that was actually an episode! :laughing:

2 Likes

@Razzzcat- got those BG/Ivy GIFs for ya’ in the DM. :grinning:

3 Likes

:white_check_mark: Thank you! :hugs::green_heart:

3 Likes

:smiley: :harleys_crew: :harleys_crew: :harleys_crew: :hugs: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

OMG! I was just flipping thru channels and saw Teen Titans was on and happened to catch an episode where the Teen Titans played Family Feud Vs. The Super Hero Girls. That was too funny. I haven’t laughed like that in a while. I don’t want to assume anything but thought @DC89 would have loved it because she would have had both BABS and STARFIRE in one episode. Twice the shenanigans, twice the fun. :grin:

4 Likes

@ejdias.95910- have watched the eps and it is super duper fun- absolutely loved it! :purple_heart:

These two.:smile: :0_batgirl: :00_robin:

5 Likes

Love the last 3 DCSHG watch-alongs so I definitely plan on making this one!

6 Likes

Yay @TaimurDar! :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

The clip in the salad/smoothie shop reminds me of how I always thought about Pamela when listening to this song by the Arrogant Worms

4 Likes

Not sure if I can make it, but if I do, I’ll try the CN app again.

3 Likes