Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E1-4) MONDAY 1/25 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Hey there! It’s a new year, and our universe is about to go INFINITE—seems like the perfect time for Crew WALs to get back in session! :tada:

Ever wonder what your favorite DC characters were like as teenagers? Well join us in Metropolis to find out! We’ll be starting w/ ”Sweet Justice” (E1-4, 2019 edition). Here’s a clip :point_down: if ya wanna check it out. Hope to see you here!

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 places! On the CN App HERE
to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-PG, Runtime: 44 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.
Join Harley’s Crew :harleys_crew:HERE. or Birds of Prey :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:HERE.

10 Likes

Found some Zee :purple_heart:

Also: :rotating_light:

The Cartoon Network app isn’t very good, definitely use Netflix if you have it.

9 Likes

Can we watch the old DCSHG sometime? :pleading_face:

7 Likes

We will watch all of it, including the movies!

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

7 Likes

Can we still call it Harley day?

Fun facts, I’m on a new work schedule this year and will actually be around at this time! Unless there’s overtime, but we’re looking good so far.

8 Likes

Yes. :sunglasses::diamonds::black_heart:

Also: Yaaaaay!! @iJest can hang out! :dancer:t2:

8 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Y’know, it’s funny, this is one of those shows I never really watched because I pretty much just assumed that as a guy in my 30s, it probably wouldn’t be all that appealing to me, but the clip shown there was actually pretty decent. I’ll definitely give it a shot with you guys. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yay! I think it’s a fun time for everyone, regardless of age and gender. I love these characters in all of their wonderful interpretations!

5 Likes

Looking forward to watching my gurrrl with my awesome Harley’s Crew peeps.
:grinning: :purple_heart: :bat: :harley_eyebrowhqtas:

6 Likes

Two reasons why I love this show so much- Lauren Faust and her take on these DC characters. DCSHGs is another solidly constructed animated series that kiddos will really enjoy but that grown ups can watch with their kiddos and enjoy as well, just like Teen Titans Go. Faust’s genius comes in the way she takes Diana’s, BG’s, Kara’s, Karen’s, Zee’s, and Jess’ base personality traits and amplifies them by a factor of ten. My gurrrl is super animated in her redlining high energy demeanor along with all of her wonderful quirks and her ever-consistent Batskillset (voiced by the always awesome Tara Strong, of course), Diana is the way over the top warrior whose also a stranger in a strange land, Kara’s chip on the shoulder persona from the comics is transformed into cool rocker girl (voiced so perfectly by Nicole Sullivan of ‘Mad TV’ and ‘Kim Possible’ fame) and so on with the other awesome girls on the team as well. Faust really amped up all of Barb’s personality and I fell in love with this version of her immediately. When the first season aired my nieces who are now in their mid teens texted me right away saying they loved this new series and that it reminded them of how the three of us would watch TTG together when I babysat for them back when I was still living in SoCal :purple_heart:. I really think Faust’s show is just a blast to watch and I wanted to say thank you so much to @Razzzcat and @Mae for making this WAL happen. Yay!

5 Likes

I wasnt sure about it when it first premiered, BUT this version is from the woman who gifted this earth w/ Mojo Jojo, so I gave it a shot and :ok_hand: it went…very well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Been a while since I’ve made it to a watch along I’ve been busy with work but wanted to stop by and say hey to the crew! Hopefully 2021 is treating everyone right so far :grin:
Ps. @Razzzcat i promise I’ll make it to one eventually! Lol

5 Likes

OMG I LOVE Mojo JoJo. He’s my all time fave PPG baddie. :smile:

7 Likes

I’m in(finite)!

8 Likes

Sounds Fun! Hoping I make it! Thanks for hosting!

5 Likes

I’ll definitely be here for this! Still trying to get back to “normal” after the holidays. Miss you guys! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

M’kay so I finished my workflow for the job early today and I’m gonna’ take a little nap now so I can be bright eyed/bushy tailed for tonight’s WAL. See y’all back here in a little bit!

:grinning: :sleeping: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :harleys_crew: :dc_history_club:

4 Likes