Harley’s Crew 💻 WATCH-ALONG! 💥 DC FANDOME 💥 THE SUICIDE SQUAD & ASK HARLEY QUINN 💥 SATURDAY 8/22

Hey there! FanDome is just around the corner :tada: which means news will be reported—secrets will be revealed, and whatever we learn will surely require celebration & further speculation!

We’d like to invite all our esteemed DCU friends and neighbors to join us RIGHT HERE for:

The Suicide Squad panel @ 11:55AM PST/2:55PM EST (30 min) :eyes:

For more info click right here—>DC FanDome | Schedule

Ask Harley Quinn @ 4:15PM PST/7:15PM EST (10 min) :eyes:

Again, more info here—>DC FanDome | Schedule

As always, bring some snacks, some witty comments, and be READY TO ROLL at the moment of truth. If you get lost, or missed something, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track. Hope to see you here! :sunglasses:

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

20 Likes

I’m ready NOW. :wink: I wanna know more about all this​:point_down:

12 Likes

As usual, Harley’s wardrobe is :fire:

8 Likes

That exact spear/boot look :100: better be an action figure—its too awesome! :star_struck: :dancer:t3:

8 Likes

By the ways, Grace covered this cool photo a while back when it leaked:

8 Likes

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it for The Suicide Squad panel, because I might be at work (though I’m awfully tempted to call out…), but I’ll probably pop in for Ask Harley Quinn.

I just wonder if this is where we might get confirmation that we’ll get a third season of the cartoon…

5 Likes

Possibly, but it’s only 10 minutes long, I’m assuming different questions submitted to Harley Quinn, hopefully Kaley answers them in animated form in character. Certainly possible for the last question to be about Season Three. There is another Harley Quinn show panel that’s now taking place September 12 that is longer, so if not this Saturday, maybe then? Fingies crossed!

5 Likes

lol I don’t want to be a bad influence, but. :smiling_imp: DO IIIIIIIT. jk Hope you can make it @Jay_Kay!

You too @bribriibri (wherever you are) @TheGirlWonder12! :grin: … and @Devi @TheWifeOfJasonTodd @Hiraeth @iJest!

Ps. I’m betting we get an announcement on 9/12?? I hope not. The suspense might kill me.

9 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa… whoa! Why am I just now seeing this Harley dress… suicide squad… HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN AROUND? Why am I just now seeing this??? I… I have so many questions now… I… why was this hiding from me?

5 Likes

Psst. @Dcgoddessofmayhem @Son.of.Robin :eyes: @Ortega807 @Apple @TheCosmicMoth hi :grin: Are you going to be around this weekend??

8 Likes

Okay I’m watching Grace’s video now, so this is more recently. whew I thought this was initially from the first movie, to which I would have been really mad if this was taken out if this was the case.

3 Likes

Yeah this not-really sequel to Suicide Squad being named The Suicide Squad is not confusing at all.

3 Likes

hello!:see_no_evil: i love that dress!! i can barely survive when harley wears stuff like that :joy::heart::black_heart:

i’ll definitely be here, thanks for the invite!!

5 Likes

I love it too, and she’s back to her original red and black! Also, like Grace points out, she’s appearing really feminine but not exposed like with the tiny hot pants.

6 Likes

does his Krusty The Clown impression

HEY, HEY!

laughs, honks the horn and rides the little bicycle around the little ramp

6 Likes

I’d like to know if there will be toys.

Survey Says…yes.

5 Likes

I won’t be able to make it- its my lady’s birthday the day before, and since we both work and can’t really celebrate proper, we’re celebrating on Saturday.

Fingers crossed for a Suicide Squad trailer :harley_hv_1:

7 Likes

I want specifically Harls w/ a spear in a red dress and boots tho! :sunglasses:. And maybe whatever King ends up looking like

5 Likes