Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along: BATMAN The Animated Series (3 Eps)💥 MONDAY 11/16 @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

Hey there! Time for another retro-round of crime and splosions on the meeean streets of Gotham…
This week we’ve got​:point_down: 3 great episodes lined up, w/ specific start times. Details below—Hope to see you here! :popcorn:

giphy

:harley_hv_1:The Man Who Killed Batman S1 E51: at 7:00pm

:harley_hv_1:Harley and Ivy S1 E56: at 7:25pm

:harley_hv_1:Trial S2 E3: at 7:50pm

PLEASE NOTE:
The above times and links. Each episode is 22min w/ 3min to get set for the next. The full series can also be found :arrow_right: HERE

As always, be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost—we got you. Just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-PG, Runtime: 72 minutes.

Contact @Razzzcat, @Mae, or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

6 Likes

I forgot to tag @TheGirlWonder12 last week. It might’ve caused some kind of space-time rift. :thinking:

Oh, and this… :wilted_flower: I wanted this car. Still kinda do.
giphy

5 Likes

#HarlIvyEternal

5 Likes

First of all THANK YOU this is my favorite Harley
Second of all, Fun fact Ivy’s car also was in the fanale of HQ season 2

6 Likes

You’re very welcome @TheRealDetectiveChimp ! :hugs: We’ll be working our way through her appearances on BTAS all month, so I hope you’ll join us!

Also. Fun story: I’ve affectionately (as I am part plant-lady :wilted_flower:) called this version of Harls “Doormat Harley” since I was a kid. :speak_no_evil: I mean… #accurate.

And yes! :raised_hands:t3: We’ve talked quite a bit about Rose Bud—even gave her a shout out in my HQ WAL Topic last week for the finale rewatch…and if you go to play Multiverse Trivia, you now know one of the Qs I submitted! :shushing_face: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I thought I felt some static in the air… :thinking: you made my Harley Senses tingle! I gotta try my best to make it to the next WAL for some classic Harls! :harley_hv_3:

5 Likes

See?? Everything is thrown out if whack.
I like “Harley senses”, btw. :ok_hand: Points… and this

5 Likes

I love everything about this gif.

4 Likes

Me too. One of my favorites—we must spread it far and wide! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I see your groovy Bat and I raise you one groovy Harley!

It’s a party all around. :dancer:t3:

6 Likes

Yay retro HarlIvy!

5 Likes

Nostalgia… take only what you need from it.

5 Likes

I am looking forward to being Crew Adjacent!

6 Likes
4 Likes

:raised_hands: That deserves a Poehler-bear.

5 Likes
5 Likes

@Mae :eyes:

4 Likes

I heart it :hugs:

Look at those feets!

4 Likes

As usual, I’m starving and it’s dinner time (so I’m gonna :plate_with_cutlery:…but :dancer:t2: Im always ready for the DJs to spin :sunglasses::purple_heart:

4 Likes

In honor of today’s news of the Valentine’s Day special with Harlivy!

5 Likes