Harley’s Crew 📺 WATCH-ALONG! 💥 BATMAN: TAS S2 E7, E16 & E17! 💥 MONDAY 11/23 @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

Well, howdy folks! Are you ready for more of the classic animated Harley’s hilarious hijinks? Of course you are! What a silly question, let me rephrase that. Clears throat. Welcome Harley’s Crew members and those curious! Tonight’s festivities include more merry adventures of our favorite psychiatrist (psychologist?) Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel, medicine woman. And, perhaps, Goddess willing, mayhem and splosions! :boom:

giphy

We’re continuing our retrospective rodeo ride with three more tales from the vaults:

As before, make sure to hit Play on each episode at :00, :25, and :50 on the dot! :nerd_face:

TV-PG, Runtime: 72 minutes.

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

8 Likes

I got this reference :sunglasses: :clinking_glasses:

always need more splosions! :boom:

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot Harley was in Lock-Up! Some really good eps on this one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy bee-day, @Jay_Kay! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy Belated B-Day @Jay_Kay! :hugs: :tada::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Mmm, tacos…:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Okay, is it just me or is anyone else curious as to why Harley isn’t cold in the Harley’s Holiday episode gif up above? Like, Gotham is cold as feet and she’s not only the only person on the street that has arms and legs exposed, but Bud and Lou are pulling her, and you know that there’s wind thats hitting against her, which should make her cold… right? Or am I just overthinking things again? Hmmm :thinking:

Also, happy birthday @Jay_Kay :wave::partying_face:

4 Likes

I can think of two reasons:

1. She’s just naturally more warm blooded than others. I don’t know about you, but as gold as it’s been lately, I still see people coming in wearing shorts and t-shirts.

2. Harley is willing to sacrifice a little comfort for fashion.

5 Likes

That makes sense, considering how Harley is full of energy she might be a bit… warmer than others.

5 Likes

I know it is not for Harley Quinn but, till she shows up. giphy (1)

Splosions granted!!!

5 Likes

I heard about you having a birthday party @Jay_Kay.
Sorry we’re late.

6 Likes

Because Harley’s going on holiday:

4 Likes

Stay glued to your TV set…

4 Likes
4 Likes

I was carried to Ohio in a swarm of bees.

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

This calls for more of an interpretive dance. :purple_heart: (works w/ the Typer, too :wink:)

3 Likes

That’s beautiful! I can just see a whole ballet in my head now!

Also, any JLo is always great!

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle:FACT!

3 Likes