Harley’s Crew presents 📺 THE SUICIDE SQUAD💥 Watch-Along/Crew B-Day! MONDAY 8/9 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hello!
Sorry I’ve been gone so long. Anybody miss me?
(I’m in the throughs of getting ready to move countries to complete my degree so)

I’m ready to watch with y’all on Monday, however. Hope you don’t mind I’ve already seen it twice

10 Likes

Woo-Hoo! The return of the Genuine @gwynerso! Glad to see ya’! :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Now, just in case the name Corto Maltese sounds familiar but you just can’t place it, here’s why-

Bonus- here’s a fun poster:

And here’s a GIF of our girl regulating-

:smiley: :+1: :00_batman_1989: :00_suicide_squad2: :00_harley_quinn: :shark: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes

Grace Randolph, huh? yawns in a comedically-exaggerated fashion, then grabs the clicker

What else is on?

turns channel

@DC89 I love when Corto Maltese gets name-dropped. My Nerd Ears immediately stand to attention as I think “I know that name.” to myself.

6 Likes

Your head’s gonna go :boom:SpLoDeY-ssssPloDDDeE:boom:, Scanners-style, yo!

is highly anticipating Monday night’s WAL and will have delicious Grape Vines (as well as the latest DC-themed Hershey’s bars, available now at Walmart) on hand to enjoy it by

5 Likes

:rofl: too funny @Vroom, for that you get The Look:eyes:

6 Likes

I really like Grace and have been watching her for a long time, but it does seem like lately she’s been cranky and just dumps on most DC things. She loves the Harley animated show, though. But hated Birds of Prey and thinks The Flash will be terrible because it’s written by the same writer.

6 Likes

I actually watched Birds of Prey last night to de-stress from The Suicide Squad, lawl.

7 Likes

I am okay with her looking at me.

Granted, its the “God, you are a nerd!” look I’m used to, but eh, I takes what I can gets. :laughing:

Speaking of “The Look”, I watched the Home Improvement episode of that name last night. It’s a good one.

@Mae Sometimes I like GR. When she’s not harping on DC with clearly ignorant comments (“I mean, why would that character do that?!”, gee…IDK…because that’s what they do in the comics, Ms. Randolph?), she can be okay, but she also seems to have a streak of *****iness in her at times over things that really aren’t worth the froth she works up. She’s definitely hit and miss (and more the latter) whenever I have chosen to sit through a video of her’s.

IDK…I guess I’m beyond tired of online “influencers” and the like taking a fat **** on DC when they clearly have no idea what they’re talking about in the first place, in most instances.

Anyway! Monday night WAL! :sparkles: WOO! :sparkles:

I would absolutely go to a club like that. Anyone want to take me as a Plus One? I eat light and will only drink Soder (unless you want to get me drunk, but that’s on your tab :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). I also dance one mean Cabbage Patch.

calls dibs on doing the Cabbage Patch with Harley

7 Likes

:100::facepunch:

7 Likes

:100: :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

takes a minute break from doing the Cabbage Patch with Harley

We pulled an all-nighter, and she even gave me an oversized gold star!

chugs a Red Bull and then a Cherry Coke

Welp, back to it!

resumes Patching the Cabbage with Ms. Quinn

6 Likes

8 Likes

I want to watch this with you guys, but sadly I gotta go to work. :frowning:

Hope you guys have fun tonight. :slight_smile: I will say after watching it when it dropped this is definitely a fun movie. I don’t think I would put it as “best DCEU movie ever” as some reviewers have called it, but still pretty solid. This does have one of my favorite Harley moments in her tenure, though. :smiley:

9 Likes

:boom: Just under 6 Hours!! :boom:

10 Likes

Baby Starro!

5 Likes

Unless it’s aimed at you in which case it’s not saying no, it’s screaming it… :grin: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Dear @Mae:

Ps. @iJest is right @ejdias.95910 you can’t say no to a huge gun. :laughing: I felt it was an effective visual to ward off spoilers—seems to have worked, too, lol! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

:dancing_women:

I’ll spin some tunes closer to showtime!

5 Likes

:eyes: This calls for some Broad City

5 Likes