Harley’s Crew presents 📺 THE SUICIDE SQUAD💥 Watch-Along/Crew B-Day! MONDAY 8/9 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Its pretty right? I found it for my Crew bulletin tomorrow—might as well add ot now :wink: it’s just TOO pretty. :heart_eyes: :diamonds:

8 Likes

:smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Do I get a pass on Peeps if I pretend my Twizzlers are Peeps?

Oh, I do? Well, that’s great. Then Peeps are awesome, and kick ass!

bites into a Strawberry “Peep”

4 Likes

I heart Halloween. The end. :sunglasses:

Ps. Thank you for the pics of your babies @iJest!! :star_struck::snake: Hi Christiiiiiine!

5 Likes

It is pretty. Harley didn’t do a lot for me in the previous SS flick, but in this one, she stole my Kryptonian by way of Gotham heart. :heart: :black_heart:

5 Likes

Thou shalt not disrespect the Peeps.

6 Likes

I’ll eat them, one day. I truly will. Cross my Kryptonian heart. :superman_hv_4:

I’ll probably love them too, and snarf 'em up, lickity-split, too.

SN: I tried La Croix, at least. You gotta give me some points, for that. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, I believe the Official Crew Clearinghouse sent you 4.5 cool points recently.

5 Likes

4.5? Gee-whiz Lois, I could buy a…

thinks

…a package of Peeps! :hugs:

Except they’re not available, ATM. :sob:

There’s always a roadblock…

3 Likes

I have the eternal love of Peeps in my heart. Thank you. :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Copied, because I’ll likely end up saying it. I know how brittle my “defenses” against sugar are, afterall.

kicks empty Twizzlers bag into his Nightwing trash can

Those? I just bought 'em yesterday.

5 Likes

Tbh I have the same relationship with sugar and don’t keep it in my house. I only eat it on rare occasions now, and I’m on my second year of trying to reduce it in my lifestyle. I used to do the same thing with finishing candy on the first or second day.

6 Likes

I so wanted to get some Christine pics for you but she was all snug in her little hide and I didn’t have the heart to disturb her. But she still knows that you love her. :sunglasses: :snake: I will try again soon.

6 Likes

I’m sorry I had to miss our big B-Day bash with our girl and her super awesome movie, and I’m super bummed that I didn’t get to watch it with all of you. :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Sorry @DC89, but there will be other WAL’s coming soon including Season 3… :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

You were always here in spirit, fellow collecting comrade. :slight_smile: I hope you gave your tech issues the 'ol Barbara Gordon one-two punch!

@iJest Soda aside, I’m fairly sugar-free as of late. I saw Strawberry Twizzler’s at the food jobber yesterday though, and thought: “I’ll make 'em last.”

Oh, how wrong I was. :joy:

Late-night Twizzlers and TV Land binges are not something I should engage in all that often. :laughing:

thanks Rao for his Flash-like metabolism

7 Likes

Damn I missed it

4 Likes

@Razzzcat & @Mae you two are the extra most bestest peeps around—thank you for always putting together amazing WALs for the crew! Hopefully next time I can stick around for the whole shebang! :harleys_crew: :heart:

8 Likes

Corto Maltese was actually first from The Dark Knight Returns.

3 Likes