Harley’s Crew presents 📺 THE SUICIDE SQUAD💥 Watch-Along/Crew B-Day! MONDAY 8/9 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

@iJest I know we’ll have a spoiler thread here (because I asked for one, lol!), but :eyes: everywhere else, I basically just don’t go online until I watch! :diamonds: Avoiding spoilers is almost like a sport to me. :laughing: Ask @KM_726 I look like this:

8 Likes

I may take you up on that. Or, I might just wait for the surprise. if i don’t have access then …alas.

5 Likes

@AntLeon I’m just a DM away if ya want to co-conspire. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I would DM you if your profile was not hidden.

5 Likes

@AntLeon :shushing_face: There’s a magical way around that…

under messages, when you start a new message, just add me as the recipient :tada: that oughta do it.

Ps. (Tag invites: Round 1) Hi @IssacBrown @NovellPaladin @TheCosmicMoth @hashtag-goodtobejo @discordia57 @gwynerso :wave: :purple_heart: Come play.

8 Likes

:eyes: :harleys_crew: :00_suicide_squad: :boom:

giphy-1

Oh, and here’s this! :star: :notes: :dancer:t2:

8 Likes

May…I join you? I haven’t had a good furniture bump in a long time, so…

eyes a nearby credenza before he pulls his S-shield-branded blindfold down

Man with a plan! :superman_hv_4:

starts to walk toward the credenza, then rams into something and hears a small shattering sound

I hope whatever that was wasn’t expensive, heh-heh.

continues his blindfolded lollygag

6 Likes

Yeah! On Monday when we sit down to WAL the movie we should compare scars and bruises from all the furniture that kneecapped us all week.

6 Likes

Cool beans!

Could we then whack the **** out of said furniture with sledgies, crowbars and other items that can bust and break schtuff real nicely?

I’m always in the mood for a fine, recreational, furniture smash (that’s one phrase for it :wink:), afterall.

whips out his Harley-themed sledgie

Eat your heart out, Gallagher! :watermelon: :hammer:

notes that a Harley-themed sledgehammer emoji would be highly appreciated

5 Likes

Yus, destroying property is always a fun thing to do! I used to envy those made-to-break pieces of furniture on the shows like Kenan & Kel, or All That. Just fill a room with those and go to town on them. I visited one of those “rage rooms” last year and destroyed tons of breakables! It was great fun. My weapon of choice was the baseball bat, but the crowbar was also very useful.

6 Likes

Agh! I can’t make it @Razzzcat! Work… Good luck, everyone!

6 Likes

That is true!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Oh, wait… for some reason, I thought you were inviting me to a trivia thing tonight when I was working @Razzzcat. But… if it was about the Suicide Squad WAL on 8/9 then, yeah, I’m totally gonna be there.

7 Likes

There are rage rooms?

Could you take me to one, please?

I’ll pay for lunch at Wendy’s, afterward.

Or Denny’s.

Or…Wendy’s we can eat in the parking lot of Denny’s before we go in and are seated by a delightfully talkative waitress named Stella.

Your choice, @iJest!

5 Likes

Warning

Grace Randolph
No spoiler review
Is very negative

Said in London
People walked out of
The film
Early on

Pro EXTREMELY well made

Con Villians do extremely reprensible things
Cruelty to animals
Torture
And killing of hundreds of innocent People of Color

Killer Shark and Harley played as very dumb characters

I guess the point
To remember
Going in
Is that
EVERY character in the film
Is VERY EVIL
And will do
Terrible Terrible things

8 Likes

Peacemaker

7 Likes

I’ll def be here this coming Monday for sure!

Waiting to watch it here with all of my fave DCUI peeps here. Sooooo looking forward to this WAL! :00_harley_quinn: :shark: :00_suicide_squad2: :harleys_crew:

9 Likes
7 Likes

:crying_cat_face: whaaat?

6 Likes

Example Grace gives

“I did not know what birds screaming sounds like, but I do now.”

Maybe it has to do with the rats in the movie?

This review talks
About something
Done to a parrot

https://www.eyeforfilm.co.uk/review/the-suicide-squad-2021-film-review-by-andrew-robertson

6 Likes