Harley’s Crew presents 📺 THE SUICIDE SQUAD💥 Watch-Along/Crew B-Day! MONDAY 8/9 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Copied, because I’ll likely end up saying it. I know how brittle my “defenses” against sugar are, afterall.

kicks empty Twizzlers bag into his Nightwing trash can

Those? I just bought 'em yesterday.

5 Likes

Tbh I have the same relationship with sugar and don’t keep it in my house. I only eat it on rare occasions now, and I’m on my second year of trying to reduce it in my lifestyle. I used to do the same thing with finishing candy on the first or second day.

6 Likes

I so wanted to get some Christine pics for you but she was all snug in her little hide and I didn’t have the heart to disturb her. But she still knows that you love her. :sunglasses: :snake: I will try again soon.

6 Likes

I’m sorry I had to miss our big B-Day bash with our girl and her super awesome movie, and I’m super bummed that I didn’t get to watch it with all of you. :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Sorry @DC89, but there will be other WAL’s coming soon including Season 3… :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

You were always here in spirit, fellow collecting comrade. :slight_smile: I hope you gave your tech issues the 'ol Barbara Gordon one-two punch!

@iJest Soda aside, I’m fairly sugar-free as of late. I saw Strawberry Twizzler’s at the food jobber yesterday though, and thought: “I’ll make 'em last.”

Oh, how wrong I was. :joy:

Late-night Twizzlers and TV Land binges are not something I should engage in all that often. :laughing:

thanks Rao for his Flash-like metabolism

7 Likes

Damn I missed it

4 Likes

@Razzzcat & @Mae you two are the extra most bestest peeps around—thank you for always putting together amazing WALs for the crew! Hopefully next time I can stick around for the whole shebang! :harleys_crew: :heart:

8 Likes

Corto Maltese was actually first from The Dark Knight Returns.

3 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t stay for the whole thing but y’all with the Weasel comments got me laughing hard :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I think Weasel’s movie will be: The Good, The Bad, and The Weasel :joy:

7 Likes

I’m so sad I missed this. I was looking forwards to it! But I’ve been working closing shifts the last few weeks. That’s why I missed the second round of Watchmen WALs too. I hope that I can get back on to a regular schedule soon. Cause I also missed the Superman LAL last week. :frowning_face:

6 Likes

If there is another one tag me

5 Likes

@ejdias.95910 @Vroom :hugs:

5 Likes

:superman_hv_4:

:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

5 Likes

@iJest Thats the important thing! :green_heart: The pic you did get was adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you! Full disclosure: I squeed at it.

Facts, @Mae—FACTS! :muscle:

And here’s this, everyone!

5 Likes

I couldn’t help myself and watched the Squad again today!

P.S.: Christine is a sweetie! :hugs: :purple_heart: :snake:

6 Likes

That’s a temptation that’s a-okay to give into.

I myself am thinking of giving into The Temptation™ this weekend.

4 Likes

I’ve watched it three times already! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: And it’s held up all three times, I think this a movie I’ll be into for a while.

4 Likes