:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

NIce! I love the Chemical Brothers; we must be tuned into the same wave length this week @Mae, cause I went on a bit of a Chemical Brothers deep dive this past weekend. It’d been a while since I listen to them. They’re great!

6 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

:purple_heart:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

6 Likes

:metal:

5 Likes
6 Likes

I thought it might be smart to put this here since I am a Harley’s Crew member and this area is for art.
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/i-need-artists-for-a-dc-fan-project-comic/3305302

5 Likes

@DC89, I saw you like it. If you’re interested, check it out.

5 Likes
6 Likes

This is one of those songs where I feel like, “Did I share this already?” Seems like I did, and if not, I should have.

6 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Thanks @Mae, you’re always introducing me to new music. This really connected to me right now.

7 Likes

I’m glad :hugs:

7 Likes
7 Likes

If the standing challenge is to submit a song that somehow connects to Harley Quinn, then I think I’ll submit “Reborn” from the album Kids See Ghosts. It’s not an upbeat song, pretty somber actually. However, the themes and topics of the song deal with mental issues and struggling to overcome inner demons. I feel like the substance of the song is something that can be appreciated by someone like Harley Quinn. The whole album touches on the same themes and there is probably one or two from it that have a more party-like vibe, but I think this one resonates far more.

7 Likes

I like the enthusiasm for the thread @EDT, while I do often think of Harls and Ivy with my selections, sometimes they’re only songs I’m loving and want to share. We can always figure how they connect to Harley later. :wink:

7 Likes
6 Likes