:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

I am going to lower the coolness factor of this playlist by bringing in animated movie soundtracks. I can only apologize. :sweat_smile:

(When the Ocean chooses baby Moana to save all life on her island because she protected a baby sea turtle. :smiling_face_with_tear:)

(Totoro the enigmatic and adorable forest spirit.)

I can’t say if Ivy would like these…but they do seem appropriate to Earth Day. :earth_americas: :green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

:hugs:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Yes! Thank you! :purple_heart: :raised_hands:

6 Likes

@Angel212 :face_with_monocle: They are perfect. :earth_americas: Thank you!

8 Likes

Pretty sure Dr. Isley would dig these tracks for Earth Day:

And for the rotten to the core corporate culture that is not only destroying our environment but our very way of life itself there can only be one answer:

#AnthemEternal

7 Likes

Diana and Steve approve this message. :tm:

7 Likes

:purple_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

6 Likes

Aw look at Steve trying to be cool. Bless him! :laughing: :hugs:

I kid, with love!

6 Likes

I mean…he is absolutely trying very hard to impress her here. Sweet little goober. :joy:

6 Likes

He doesn’t have to really swing for the fences here, 'cuz as we all know Diana loves her some Steve T.! :smile: :+1: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

along with pretty much the entire menu at Sweet Justice. :laughing: :ice_cream:

My gurrrlll’s expression in this^^^ GIF. :smile: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1:

7 Likes

:rofl: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Drew this just now. A great way to blow off some steam at college finals!

11 Likes

:smile: :+1:

6 Likes

This is anyone and everyone who witnesses me having a raging Texan moment. Just ask Jason…

6 Likes

:smile: :+1:

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

This came on last night and I have to drop it off. I know at least one person here :eyes: will appreciate it…even though they’ve prob already seen it!

Anyway…

Dear Bjork,
You have a great accent, your eyebrows are on point, and I heart taking Things & Stuff ™ apart too. :face_with_monocle: #ForScience! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you, fabulous @Razzzcat! Hearing Bjork say “very gay” made my week! :purple_heart:

This is a beautiful performance, whatever it was! :grin:

5 Likes