:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

#Truth

Without the disco sound none of the Pop/R&B of the past thirty years would’ve existed. Here’s some of my most fave dance cuts from the 90s/2000s:

If the DJ’s got the chops then you’re def in for a good time. These mixes are indeed the best!

#Dancin’DC89 :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :smiley:

5 Likes

:dancing_women:

4 Likes

4 Likes
8 Likes

Hey @discordia57! :smile: Long time no see! Hope you’ve been well, and thanx for the tunage, as always. :black_heart:

Dropped a couple others off for MTM for Selina :catwoman_hv_2: but here’s this one (1 of several personal theme songs), because :notes: ’why should I care what the world thinks of me?’

Also!! :star_struck: New Ivy variant. This is a contender for a new avatar, I think.

8 Likes

Hi @Razzzcat, things have been good. My work schedule has kept from being as active as I’d like on the threads, but I still drop by and check things out. That song came on randomly the other night and I thought of the crew.

8 Likes

@discordia57 I hear ya—we’ll always be around tho, and you’re always welcome! :hugs: Whenever that is, we’ll take it! Thank you again for the tunage. :black_heart::heart: Harley said she likes it… she told me herself. :wink:

8 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes

Harls and Ive (kinda’ :smile:) via Mike Maihack

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

:purple_heart:

5 Likes

That look though! I can hear the yoink coming! And into Ivy’s arms! :hugs:

5 Likes

IKR? :laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I mean, the song speaks for itself. Not to mention that Doja was on BOP, so maybe it’s a sign. But this song just yells Harley and Ivy, and honestly should’ve been on S2E7.

while this other song gives me a ‘Harley Quinn James Gunn’s Suicide Squad’ vibe

7 Likes

Solid cuts here @IamcoolYT :+1:

5 Likes

:diamonds: Hey there, @Harleys-Crew!

It’s Dr. Isley’s favorite time of year again, so if ya got a min this weekend, let’s build a playlist for our beloved botanical wizard! :rose::green_heart: What do you think Ivy would enjoy listening to?

I’ll get us started:

This one’s for my man, :frank_grinhqtas: Frank: :wave: Hi Frank!

Keeping busy? 🌱

I’ll take that as a… yes.

And this one is for our girls. :heart::00_harlivy:

Also: :tv: Just a reminder, Season 2 WALs of The Flight Attendant begin on 5/2 right :point_right: HERE. There’s plenty of time to catch up, if you missed out on S1. Hope to see you there! :harleyquinn_hqas: :green_heart:

12 Likes

We can’t celebrate Ivy and Earth Day without this glorious all-time classic! :dancing_women: :seedling:

And fungi are definitely friends!

And for some secret possibly witchy earth ritual:

Plus:

And finally:

:green_heart:

8 Likes

Lol, I just went to go grab a version of Supernature! :dancer:t2: :poisonivy_hqas: btw, welcome @IamcoolYT! :tada:

Ps. Paging @NCharles39 & @Hiraeth :wave: wherever you are! :hugs: Hope all is well.

12 Likes

A few more from me:

9 Likes

Thank ya! :green_heart: Here’s a thing that made me laugh, btw. :earth_americas: :rose::smile: Tell it, Ivy.

And here’s this! Have a great weekend, Crew! :hugs:

9 Likes

:muscle:

7 Likes