:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

I agree! :full_moon_with_face: I read somewhere that the first episode of S3 will have some #snackage. :eyes: This show is going to end me. Worth it. :relieved:

7 Likes

Eh, potayto, potahto. :relieved::wink:

8 Likes

:eyes:

7 Likes

:joy::purple_heart: I’m right there with ya! :eyes:

Ok so I found it (recap of what Patrick Schumacker said in a podcast) and I think I might’ve misinterpreted what he said. :thinking: So now I’m not sure if he was referring to the very first scene in general or the very first #snackage scene. I also listened to the podcast and I’m still unsure. Here’s a screenshot of what he said:

8 Likes

Ooooooooooh… am I going to have to share my southern belle fan gif with the Crew when we see this #snackage? Y’know, to help cool us all down?

(A special thanks to xLOVEandDoomPatrolx for this gif gift btw)

x962

It helps me a lot when there’s Jason content :wink:

5 Likes

Another Southern phrase? :grin::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Found on Reddit. :00_harlivy:

7 Likes

They could have been referencing :facepalm_catwoman: poor Catwoman :taco: :upside_down_face: Aka: That whole bunch of sexist ridiculousness.

I’m waiting, DC…

That’s a great pic, btw @DC89! :00_harlivy: :green_heart: Thank you!

5 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Too cute!

4 Likes
5 Likes

Well that’s a perk of not being a “hero” :laughing:

I’d love to give her a little catnip :catwoman_hv_3::black_heart:

7 Likes

Would she react like this?

At least she’d be very relaxed… :smirk:

7 Likes

These Catwoman jokes y’all, I can’t! It makes me think of the Red Hood one I’ve been sitting on for awhile now… nervous laughter :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

:smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Anyhow! I’ve heard this song many times, and in recent listens, it’s reminded me of HQ every. single. time.

goes to get a late-night snack, one hopefully involving jerky, a :taco: and mebbe some roast beef

I don’t contribute to this thread much, but I love it, and Harley’s Crew in general, for that matter.

When I’m feelin’ a bit on the lonely side, Harley’s Crew makes me realize that I’m anything but and that I’m definitely not the only one in the joint with a wicked fun (and then some :wink:) outlook on things. :smiling_imp: :full_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

If anyone is watching the new limited series Al Rawabi School for Girls on Netflix (it’s a great series!), there’s some very nice Arabic music on this show:

4 Likes

HQEBKT #4 and #5 covers and a couple variants. :smiley: :+1: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

s-l500 (1)

Bonus- Batman 89 #5 :00_batman_1989:

8 Likes

:scream_cat:Vixen!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

I luv the seductresses :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I like Vixen- she’s the tall girl, just like me (she’s 5’9"). :smiley: :0_vixen:

Also- Bud and Lou certainly don’t present any challenge to Mari M., that’s for sure. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :hyenahqtas: :hyenahqtas:

6 Likes

Did you finish the show @Mae? Thank you for the tunage :purple_heart: Made me think of Maroon Shaker for some reason. I like me some belly dancing tracks :dancer:t2: Enjoy.

4 Likes