Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

Hey guys it’s been a while since I posted in this chat sooooo I just wanted to say hi lol

7 Likes

i remember her! :smile: she’s beautiful! :heart_eyes:

i absolutely love all of your bombshells stuff, thanks for sharing! :blush:

6 Likes

These are awesome lol stay safe everyone ok

5 Likes

I checked her age during Gotham & it was the furthest I’ve ever been off on an age in my life. She looked exactly like she does in those pics at 13. Not being gross, I was just in disbelief that I could be that far off. No problem on the bombshells @TheKateKane & thanks @Nickywood, hope u have a perfect holiday!!!

4 Likes

You to

5 Likes

:green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

3 Likes

@capo-mage do you have anything fun planning for the holidays like spend time with your family

4 Likes

Yes. Fortunately my sister is a teacher so she gets tested every day for Covid. My other sister & bro in law quarantined as did I. Truthfully, I’ve been in quarantine the entire time. Not out of fear, I just didn’t go anywhere. We’re just gonna chill at my folks & of course WW 84’ what a perfect gift :gift:

5 Likes

Oh ya that sounds fun ya same I am just going to relax spend time with the fam you know but everyone have a great holiday

4 Likes

You too & sounds like a good plan, hope u enjoy the holidays

4 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

“Clayface! Did you use my hairbrush?!”

:laughing:

3 Likes

“LET HER GO!”

:purple_heart: #DontMessWithMotherNature

4 Likes

Diana’s milk mustache. :laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

God I miss this show already :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Right? :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I assumed she was doin’ some hair removal. :joy: Razzz’s perceptions of a swarthy women, chapter 1

5 Likes

Hi @Nickywood! :wave: :smile: How have you been? :purple_heart:

5 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

I definitely enjoy that she’s eating her own cereal. Wonder-O’s! :muscle: :wonderwoman:

5 Likes