Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

She also said it in Episode 1.

5 Likes

Technically she said it twice in the first episode. So that’s 3 times total so far.

Also

Yay :tada: :hugs:

7 Likes

Correct, thank you, fabulous @Razzzcat with the facts! Ivy was so into Harley right from the start. I’m sure she wanted to squish her cute little face right there and then! :hugs:

5 Likes

Agree! squish

:laughing: I still have Qs about a Frank’s “dreams” and what was going on in that van!

7 Likes

My bf is coming over tomorrow… here’s to hoping that I can join the WAL along with a very special guest with me, but there’s no promises to that. I feel like lately I’ve been having a slight absence on here (when I’m not watching things on here while I still can) and it’s showing, especially to people that I talk to a lot on threads. Lately people IRL need my constant attention which keeps me from having enough focus to join in on here, or there isn’t a conversation that I can jump into when I do take a moment to look at threads. So thank you for this afterward thread, and if my radio silence becomes more recognizable to some people, it’s because I’m busy IRL, but don’t worry, I’m alright. (This was the case with Fandome part 1).

8 Likes

hope you can both make it, but if not that’s okay!! :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you. I’ve just noticed that my community activity has slowed down a lot since when I first started (like only making 2 posts a day in response to something). This is mostly the case with Polls, so I’ve mostly been posting on Harley’s Crew specific threads.

6 Likes

i did notice, and i miss having fun with ya!! but i also get that sometimes real life is needy :joy: we’ll be here when you have the time! :blush:

6 Likes

This is the place to just pop in and chat amongst ourselves (at rapid speed if we want) so have at it. :hugs: we miss you, but life happens sometimes. You know where to find us. :green_heart:

8 Likes

:diamonds: Quick poll, everyone… and Cheryl. :sunglasses:

If you’ve seen HQ:

• I know who Cheryl is
  • I do not know who Cheryl is

0 voters

8 Likes

i love her!!

9 Likes

I’ve watched the show, but I forgot who Cheryl was… and Audrey… and Frank… oh man :grimacing:

5 Likes

I know who Cheryl is. :grin:
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :harley_wideeyehqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :herb: :herb: :herb:

9 Likes

I think that this is a clear sign that I need to rewatch this show again :rofl:

6 Likes

Yesssss! :coconut: :cup_with_straw:@DC89 :sunglasses: I cheer for Cheryl every time she appears.

7 Likes

Come on @Razzzcat, they’ll be lucky if that’s all that happens. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:joy: Actually. You’re right. …It’ll look much more like this @ejdias.95910 :dancer:t2:

8 Likes

Cheryl’s great. I didn’t realize Lake Bell was voicing her till literally the last episode.

8 Likes

Me too @lo_third! I saw it by accident on IMDB…I think :thinking: I was double checking to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating Rachel Dratch’s voice :smile:

8 Likes

:rotating_light: THIS WEEK (9/7): WE WATCHED E4, 5 & 6 FROM SEASON 1. :rotating_light:

6 Likes