Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

6 Likes

:tada: :harleys_crew: #CobbSquad4Lyfe Thanx @lo_third! It’s been a min- hope you’ve been well! :heart:

ALSO @Mae found this other glorious news last week!! A comic based on the HQAS! :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :kingshark_hqas: :clayface_handhqtas: :banehappyhqtas: :frank_grinhqtas:

7 Likes

This news making me feel like:

tumblr_inline_ow44a3kDlc1uq0oj4_400

This GIF fits perfectly, 'cause y’know, it’s Kaley.

5 Likes

All well here. Besides that awful last week in Texas Hopefully things have been well with the entire HQ crew.

I can’t wait to see who the writing and art team for the HQAS comic will be.

6 Likes

Seems like Nightwing will show up in season 3

8 Likes

giphy

:diamonds: Hey there @Harleys-Crew! We’re resurrecting our discussion thread for SEASON 3!! :tada:

Episodes 1-3 are hours away, so if you need a place to talk about it before the WAL—THIS IS THE PLACE! Otherwise, we’ll see ya Monday! :harleys_crew: :cobb_squad: :tv:

25 Likes

RIGHT ON! :smiley: Thanks @Razzzcat

9 Likes

3am EST 10pm PT correct? I’m staying up til, 3am for 3? I think it’s right?

6 Likes

I think it’s 12pt/3est so the episodes drop in less than 30 more minutes.

8 Likes

14 minutes to go! :partying_face:

swings his bat around carefully

7 Likes

I thought so. Should be 8minutes!!!

6 Likes

4 now, Huntress. :0_harley_quinn:

5 Likes

episod three :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Loved all of the episodes, but yeah, the Villy Awards took the cake.

10 Likes

Just saw the first 3 episode of S3.

Very awesome™:+1:.

E1
The eat bang kill tour continues.

Gordon running for mayor. With Dent. Then through unfortunate and perfectly normal events he seems to be mayor and bat mouse is born :laughing:.

Harley and Ivy fun adventure and plant. Lots of nice moments. Goes to save the crew and end up dealing with Waller. And Plastique. Cool Suicide Squad cameo. Seems to be based of 2016s.

E2
There’re back and so is Grayson.

Grayson being a loner trying to be perfect. Ruff start with the new Bat Family. Great to see The Macaroni still helping out :laughing:. But all is wrong and team building must happen.

Also the bat computer with Easter eggs. The Ayer Cut there and some Bat Nipple concepts :laughing:.

The same seems to happen with the team in Ivy’s Jurassic plan.

So escape room it is. Fun games an explanation of Batman hating how there are so many Wayne reboot movies and life lessons in failure leads to and escape. Now the Laura destroyed and Frank is a God.

Bane revenge for his pasta maker but seems to be going through stuff. Hope it gets better for him.

E3
The Villies.

Clayface continues his job a THE directors chair. And ends up killing Billy Bob Thorton and now is him interesting.

A fun award show and a lot of villain Easter eggs. Jokers award show opening with “Jason” killed me​:laughing:.

Ivy meet Golden Glider who seems nice. They bond and go support there partners. Even more interested in this spin off.

Harley tries to rig it and learns it’s best not to. They win anyway but screw because they’re happy.

What next for the crew? How long can Clayface keep this up? What’s with Frank? All this and more Same HarlIvy Time Same HarlIvy Channel.

Overall great premier. Exited to have this show back. Really like the world they created. Want a Batfamily spin off from this. Think it would be great.

10 Likes

The Villy Awards!!

10 Likes

Yep, this show is still great. I think my favorite low key gag was Plastique not being in the In Memoriam montage at the Villy’s

10 Likes

My girl and I watched all three episodes this afternoon and absolutely adored them.

Good to have Harley and Company back.

8 Likes

After seeing Dick Grayson on episodes of Teen Titans Go and DC Superhero Girls, it’s kind of comforting to know he’s still the same petulant, egotistical brat he’s always been. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Who else LOVES that when Harlivy were nominated for Best Couple, Harls did her hair based on one of the first openly bisexual characters in animation, seen here?
Asami hair comparison

Here’s the best (very bad) picture I could get of Harley’s 'do, for comparison:

11 Likes