Harley’s Crew presents 📺 HARLEY QUINN: SN 3 💥 MONDAYS (Starting 8/1) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Hey there, everybody (and Cheryl)! You know what time it is. :harley_thinkhqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :frank_grinhqtas: :kinghsark_grinhqtas: :clayface_happyhqtas: :banehappyhqtas: :gordonhqtas: :drpsycho_eyebrowhqtas: :joker_side_eyehqtas: The wait is over—we are headed back to Gotham (NOT that we technically ever left)! Let the splosions, anarchy & poetic use of expletives BEGIN! :tada:

Details below…

Harley Quinn (2022): still follows the adventures of…Harley (obviously), and still contains all the color, irreverence and destruction one could expect from our favorite mischief-maker, her Crew and her OTP, Dr. Isley. I’ll just let Harls speak for herself—check :point_down: this out. Hope to see you here (and don’t forget your baseball bats)! :popcorn:

:boom: WHERE: Right here in this thread @ 7pm PST/10pm EST!

:boom: WHEN: Mondays (10 episodes)!

• 8/1: E1–3
  • 8/8: E4
  • 8/15: E5
  • 8/22: E6
  • 8/29: E7
  • 9/5: OFF
  • 9/12: E8 & 9
  • 9/19: E10

:boom: For anyone new to our WALS: We kindly ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! Stop by :arrow_right: HQAS :diamonds: TV Series Discussion to discuss the weekly episodes.

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the show. It’s available on HBOMax right :arrow_right: HERE. Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: TV-MA, Runtime: 22min (per episode)

:harleys_crew: Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

22 Likes

:banehappyhqtas: Have you read The Eat. Bang! Kill tour yet? It takes place between Sn2 & Sn3. If not, right :point_down: this way…

Just gonna leave these right here :notes: :dancer:t2: (I have no excuse for myself—they’re what popped into my head! :mirror_ball:)

Ps. :diamonds: #27MoreSeasons :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

And…

And
Godzilla approved :rofl: (nice to see Kitey trying to be supportive :grin:)

12 Likes

9 Likes

@Hiraeth u still here? :pleading_face::hugs::purple_heart:

11 Likes

:raised_hands: #27MoreSeasons

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

10 Likes

The DCUI :fireworks: Party of Parties :fireworks: is BACK! :0_harley_quinn: :poisonivy_hqas:

I am most definitely carving out time for this WAL. ****. YES. :metal:t2: :harley_hv_1:

10 Likes

Sooo ready to WAL. :smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

Dear @Vroom

Hi @NCharles39! :hugs: Hope you’ve been well. :purple_heart: And @Hiraeth!

13 Likes

DCSHG v2 is absolutely adorable. I love it.

Dear @Razzzcat:

SN: Vince Vaughn is one of my spirit wise-asses. :grin:

SN 2: This:

10 Likes

If the folks at HBO Max had decided not to bring Harley Quinn back, they would have been looked at as crazy enough to make Harley seem normal.

9 Likes

Ready for some humor like this…

I am :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

:point_up_2: That.

giphy

9 Likes

:harleyquinn_hqas: :diamonds: I certainly am.

8 Likes

Right on…

8 Likes

soon-cat

11 Likes

Yes! :hugs: Sorry for disappearing. :persevere: I’ve been preoccupied for the past several months, but I’m definitely making sure that I have free time for HQ S3! :heart_eyes::heart::green_heart: And, of course, I’ve added more Shnugglebug material into my collection like a lunatic. :joy::00_harlivy::full_moon_with_face:

9 Likes

Hi @Hiraeth :smiley: Great to see you back.

8 Likes

I’m rewatching seasons 1 and 2, so everything is fresh in my mind.

9 Likes

Same, finished like a month ago. Went a little faster than I should’ve….lol.

7 Likes