Harley’s Crew 📺 DC Nation Shorts/Mad Love/Static Shock Watch-Along! 💥 MONDAY 12/14 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey there! You know what time it is: Its Harley Day, and in addition to the usual action, sarcasm and splosions, we’re adding FIRE in the name of Yule log season!

Grab your favorite wintery beverages, holiday music, and…maybe wear your favorite ugly holiday sweater, and join us! :fire: :coffee: :cookie: :notes: :snowflake:

We’ll start w/ a round of episodes from DC NATION Shorts, followed by 2 DCAU episodes, and then rounding out the evening w/ a fireside holiday happy hour…maybe a weird game —who knows?! Hope to see you here!

:dc: Nation Shorts:
Creature Commandos 1-3 6:00pm

Wonder Woman 1-3 6:10pm

Super Best Friends Forever 1-5 6:20pm

:zap:Static Shock: Hard as Nails 3 E1 6:30pm

:harley_hv_1: New Batman Adventures: Mad Love S1 E24 6:55pm

:dc: Universe: Holiday Yule Log E1 7:20pm

PLEASE NOTE:
The above start times and links. Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 120 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

7 Likes

7 Likes

:rotating_light: Please note: We’re starting at 6pm PST/9pm EST :rotating_light:

Pps. Super Best Friends Forever is the predecessor of DCSHG! :raised_hands: Also… come play!

7 Likes

Yes, indeed! And we are starting our official Crew WALs of the DCSHG in January! :hugs:

6 Likes

Yes!

6 Likes

SQUEE!

6 Likes

:eyes: Does this mean you’ll be joining us, @TheRealDetectiveShoe? Always happy to have you. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

of course! at least if I dont forget

5 Likes

TONIGHT!

4 Likes

4 Likes

I will be a little late, but I will make it!

5 Likes

Just about FOUR HOURS to go, peeps!

4 Likes
4 Likes

:raised_hands::partying_face:

5 Likes
3 Likes

I love the thumbnail for this!! :star_struck::fox_face::partying_face:
Great song, too! :grin::+1:t2:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks! I have another one saved for a bit closer to showtime! Right now I’m just in a relaxed water-like mood it seems, for no reason whatsoever. Well, it is raining…

2 Likes

Yay! :grinning: :bat:

2 Likes

Got a purple one for your gurrl, @DC89!

2 Likes