Harley’s Crew | Book Club | Pride Spotlight: Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy & Coding

I shop & read the exact same way. I’m a BIG believer in voting w/ our wallets. Annoying that readers aren’t given a choice sometimes when we want what we want (which is often not Batman) but have to buy Batman comics just see the characters we like—agree.

:eyes: with you on :00_huntress2: Huntress…and Ivy :rose: of course. :green_heart:

Ps. Welcome @MarleyQuinn!! :hugs: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

I pronounce it poo doo- is that also acceptable?

:face_with_monocle: awaits @msgtv & @DC89’s ruling…

7 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat, I loved the polls… and I would Love if you could do some more of these. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Heeey @bigblock66! :hugs: More polls or more mixed bags of goodies? I do have some tricks up my sleeve for the rest of the month :shushing_face: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

@Razzzcat … Would I be called selfish if I asked for more of both? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink:

6 Likes

I totally understand—I like mixed bags too, and who doesn’t like a good POLL?! :purple_heart:

Ps. Err’body interested! If you’d like more info on Pride, comics code, LGBTQIA, DC History Club has a great thread over here:

8 Likes

pushes up his Star Wars Nerd glasses

It is “poodoo”, so you’re in the right. :nerd_face:

@gwynerso I :heart: the Cass Batgirl ongoing. I read it while in high school, and it solidified Cass as my all-time favorite Batgirl. She’s awesome.

8 Likes

:eyes: :smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :clap:t2:

I’m more a fan of…well, I’ll just stop here. :wink:

7 Likes

This is dumb. :neutral_face:

12 Likes

Protecting pj and slipper sales

7 Likes

Yep. Thoroughly agreed Queen @Razzzcat. :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Bingo. Total damage control move to protect merch rev.

7 Likes

Batman’s allowed to have sex with his best friend’s daughter, but not go down on Catwoman. And both instances are from animated projects specifically meant for adults. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

9 Likes

I want to know what little kid would ever even see the episode, and even if they did—HOW is being a good partner a BAD thing?! sigh

My takeaway: The one thing Brucey doesnt do well: Catwoman. lol :roll_eyes: Poor Selina, I say!

9 Likes

Exactly. Such a strange place to draw a line. :woman_shrugging:t2: It feels pretty damn sexist to me, tbh.

8 Likes

I do hope we will see Harley and Ivy being intimate in Season 3. Nothing explicit of course, but tasteful and sexy. (I didn’t like Psycho’s sex tape leak, for the record, that’s private.)

8 Likes

Very much so, I think it has some kind of weird stigma as being “unmanly”? BS.

7 Likes

Right, I know explicit nudity is territory they can’t quite get into just like how the c-word is the only curse word that’s censored. I don’t doubt we’ll get more Harlivy intimacy like we did last season, but this thing w/ Batman and Catwoman still needs to be called out, and thankfully plenty of people already have

7 Likes

Double yep on this. Bruce is always effing this situation up. ALWAYS. :flushed:

7 Likes

Lady parts are some kind of kryptonite, I guess. :neutral_face: Had NO idea that’s what I’ve been carrying around all these years :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes