Harley’s Crew | Book Club 38 | ❄️ Tis the Season to be Freezin’: Winter Reading

Thanks! I like the chew toy idea lol

6 Likes

I forgot again, but here is a song. i like it anyway, but it made me think of blue snowman lol

8 Likes

I :purple_heart: this song. Thank you! And yes, I think we shall adopt the hyena-chew-toy method for all things we don’t like from now on—that’s how the crew yeets now. :woman_judge:t2: :harleys_crew: Feed it to Bud & Lou. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

you’re welcome! I read that other joker one and metal men, nightwing and wonder woman, those two were weird but i like them all so far

7 Likes

I was determined to make it through all the selections in the Book Club and did. My favorite was definitely the Scooby-Doo Team Up issues. One of these days I will make it through the entire 100 issue run, but what I have read has been awesome. I just really like the simple stories that you can just pick up without having to read dozens of other issues. I was not a big fan of the Tangent: The Joker #1. I had only ever read James Robinson’s two Green Lantern tales before. It just seemed like everything bad and cliche about 90s comics to me in one package. I did like the Tis the Season to be Freezin’ Winter Special (great Harley story as well as the others), the Harley #55 issue (always love seeing Harls’s family) and Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace #1 (any time Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti write Harley it’s a good time).

6 Likes

Speaking of Scooby Doo :eyes: Has anyone checked this out? It’s pretty damn funny, imo. I dig it. :heart:

9 Likes

Not yet but will!

3 Likes

Definitely give it go. I laughed the way I do with HQAS. Fun take on the characters, for sure.

5 Likes

I’m actually really enjoying Velma! Glad you are too

3 Likes

I started it earlier this week, its pretty funny so far

5 Likes