Harley’s Crew | Book Club 37: Harleween!

We sprung for the fancy one! (Awesome hot tub too :stuck_out_tongue:)

And here’s another song :dancer:t2:

9 Likes

I keep forgetting elvira is in the library but I started last night and its really good. they should do more.

8 Likes

:popcorn: If anybody would like to join us in the lounge tonight (10/31)! Come thru this :point_right: Wendell & Wild @ 7pm PST/10pm EST magical portal!

Ps. Agree @MaxR! They totally should make more Elvira!

10 Likes

Happy Harleween, Coven! I was a big fan of the Harley/Zatanna story in Secrets of Sinister House. Whenever Dini writes those too characters, you can sense his love for them. Harley was adorable sleeping next to the little clowns (even though I could’ve told her that was a bad idea), and it was great to see her channel her inner Dr. Quinzel to calm the angry spirit. Her ability to cut to the heart of anyone’s personal hang-ups is her true super power.

(Wo)Man-Batter Up was also a lot of fun. Harley’s favorite Nateman’s fries dish is… interesting. Her bat-fight throw down with Francine was the highlight. I also was happy to be reminded of Tony who is based off of Glenn Danzig who is the lead singer of this band:

8 Likes

Agree. :purple_heart: Makes the story that much more enjoyable when you can feel the love from the writer, and you can always sense it from Dini w/ these two.

8 Likes