Harley’s Crew | Book Club 36 | 🎂 Harley’s Double Quinceañera

6 Likes
11 Likes

I liked individual stories within the books, but as far as a single book, I’d say the first one and the holiday issue.

:dancer: I’m so using “double quinceanera” when my friends start turning 30. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reckoning was really good! :metal: Do it.

11 Likes

Speaking of audiobooks! I have that one still waiting for me to …finish finally. :harley_hv_1: And yes please—go forth and spread the new tradition :dancer:t2: I mean…gotta pay for it yourself the second time around, but that’s not a reason not to do it, imo! :tada: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Ps. Why stop there? :woman_shrugging:t2: Triple, quadruple quinceaneras can be a thing too—why not?! :tada:

Anyway. Came to drop these off… :open_book: :coffee:

12 Likes

I just got my own copy of Thorns a couple weeks ago :sweat_smile:

I read War Crimes. Harley and Boomerang had some good moments, but I can’t say I loved it. The Real Sidekicks special was fun. I hope they keep making more of everything around that show. :yellow_heart:

Consider it done! :harley_hv_2: Eventually.

10 Likes

And when you’re done with that! :stuck_out_tongue: (and @Cari_canto) :headphones:

Audiobooks have come up a lot lately, and I think they’re suuuuper handy, so thought I’d drop this’n here…

And this is my fave panel of Harls in War Crimes :harleyquinn_hqas: #HarleyIsNotWrong

13 Likes

Thanks for the link. :blush: DC vs. Vampires is next. I heard Harley and a certain bird are in it. :00_black_canary:

12 Likes

Agreed!!!

11 Likes

Thoughts on Harls’ big anniversary shindig. :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:

First up-

Stjepan Sejic! Anytime this incredibly talented artisan works his magic in the DCU is an absolute treat and his amazing work here is no exception.

As always Harls and Ive look amaze but can we also talk about how fantsatic Selina looks.
:flushed: :star_struck: :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1:

Really, really enjoyed Kami Garcia, Mico Suayan, and Jason Badower’s compelling take on Harls as forensic investigator as well-

Just. so. good.

But y’all had to have known what my most fave part of the book was:

Lookit my gurrrlll alongside The Champion herself just chillin’ with their lemon club sodas at the party y’all! :star_struck: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: Love that these two got some panels together! And I especially love that when mean ole’ Doris, Leslie and the rest show up talkin’ :poop: BG and WW knuckle up and completely regulate. Woot-woot! Big thanks to Paul Dini, Guillem March, and Tomev Morey for this super awesome story.

:notes: Just hit the East side of the LBC on a mission to try and find Mr. Warren G… :notes:
:00_batgirl1: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

Just such an amazing tribute to Harls here in every way. Hooray Harls! Looking forward to another amaze thirty years!

:00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:

#HarleyQuinn

#HarleyAtThirty

My bad for being so late to chime in on our Mistress’s big Double Q. :disappointed:

8 Likes

that’s cool, I don’t remember anything with them, what book is that from

7 Likes

If you mean BG and WW it’s from a strory in Harls’ thirtieth anniversary special. :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

okay, thanks. I haven’t read it yet and thought I missed something lol. wouldn’t be the first time

6 Likes

(reposting this in the most appropriate :harleys_crew: Crew thread I could think of)

:pensive: I saw this and I feel speechless. There are never any right words in times like these. :heart: Sending strength and love to her family and friends.

It’s fair to say that the world would be a very different place if there were NO :diamonds: Harley Quinn, and she never would’ve existed without Arleen Sorkin, so I’m certain I’m not alone in my sadness. :harleys_crew: :harley_hv_5:

Like many others, from the time I was a wee girl, Harley has been a part of my life. She stands among a pantheon of queens, both real and fictional, who have shaped me into the person I am today, and for that I offer a humble :pray: thank you, Ms. Sorkin, from the bottom of my mischievous, strange, silly, audacious, complex Harley-loving heart. Your influence has been undeniably extraordinary, and it will continue to endure. :black_heart::diamonds: You are nothing short of legendary.

IMG_7770

13 Likes

I don’t even know what to say. :worried: There would be no Harley without her.:00_harley_quinn: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

11 Likes

10 Likes

Batman the Animated Series is how I became a DC fan, but her Harley is why I ever picked up a comic book, and was one of the very first action figures I ever got. This is a gloomy day for the fandom. :broken_heart: My heart feels heavy, I don’t know what’s happening to my eyes. I shouldn’t have watched BtAS clips. :harley_hv_5:

11 Likes

Thanks for saying it better than I ever could, Razzz. This is really sad, I need a minut

11 Likes

To mother Quinn :tropical_drink: :black_heart: :hyenahqtas: :hyenahqtas: :00_harley_quinn:

10 Likes

Yesterday I took a break, played with my dog and had an egg sandwich before starting this.:sandwich: I was in a bad accident a couple years ago, that’s why I’m so bad at typing and remembering now. Hopefully someday I can go back to college full time, but thats when I started reading comics again, Harley was my first stop.

Like a lot of people, watching Btas as a kid is how I met her, she’s been my favorite ever since. My family would tease me that other kids were afraid of clowns, but I was in love with one lol. It was because I understood her and I wasn’t the only one. Arleen Sorkin paved the way for so much that Harley is iconic around the world, and people were fans immediately. This kind of unhappiness is usually what Harley takes away. It’s a weird feeling but I wanted to write about it, even if it took me almost an hour to get a paragraph down. I relied on her a lot lately and she created something too special not to try.

10 Likes