Harley’s Crew | Book Club 36 | 🎂 Harley’s Double Quinceañera

Awesome! :purple_heart: Let us know whatcha think!

While I’m here, anyone pick this up? :eyes:

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic/3937187/harley-quinn-30th-anniversary-special-1?variant=1580768

I ordered this too— should be arriving this week. :package:

And if anyone here likes trivia: :00_harley_quinn:

12 Likes

:rofl: Margot Robbie is literally perfect for Harley.

11 Likes

I didn’t yet. I think Harleen, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, Black White and Red, and Old Lady Harley are my favorites.

8 Likes

Oooh, I :purple_heart: Harleen. :face_with_monocle: Excellent choice! BW&R too! All of those anthologies are fun. Do you have a fave issue of BW&R?

And yes! Ms. Robbie crushes it.

10 Likes

Any one of her movie costumes, her comic look after 2016 that they used in Fortnite is great. Everyone in Bombshells looked great, and I like Breaking Glass a lot.

I started Suicide Squad Blaze. The movies are fun, but I haven’t found a squad comic I like yet. This one isn’t bad, but it feels a little misleading so far.

I saw it was red-head appreciation day yesterday, so I brought this. :blush: It’s got three characters I know you will appreciate too. :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

She is! That’s how I hear her when I read now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Saw this while snooping today too [World of Bats] Gotham City Sirens #1-7 "Union"

8 Likes

that’s how I felt. decided to pick up the next issue to see where its going, but haven’t read it yet. I don’t know bw&r or breaking glass, guess I should add them to my list lol

9 Likes

Last I checked, Breaking Glass wasn’t in the library. Neither is Wild Card among other things, but they’re not too expensive on Comixology!

8 Likes

thank you! I’ll check it out.

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ve posted this yet, but :full_moon_with_face:

And thank you for the Variant! It’s one of my faves from that series! Have you read it? I’ve enjoyed it. Oh! AND! After 4 years you’re the first person to bring :point_down:this up! :laughing:

I thought no one else on earth had read it?! I liked it.:diamonds: It’s a really good origin for Harley for a YA—avoids the creepy stuff. Haven’t finished the newest one yet tho. You? :eyes: Anyone?

12 Likes

You’re in luck @MaxR! I’m behind on some things but there’s a round 2 coming that’ll help a little—gonna post it right now actually! :green_heart:

Ps.

9 Likes

I am out of the loop, what does bw&r mean?

Edit:
And, I looked over at my shelf and saw Black, White, and Red. Don’t mind me.

6 Likes

This is on Hoopla!

8 Likes

Happy DCUniversarry @D4RK5TARZ!

6 Likes

Thank you @Jurisdiction!

6 Likes

Happy cake slide day, @D4RK5TARZ! :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you @Mae!!!

7 Likes

Somehow I have never read this issue of the Suicide Squad. I’ll give it a look.

9 Likes

That statue is so cool! Its a simple costume, but that’s why I like it. I haven’t read the new book yet. As you know, I was going to read Thorns soon, and I’ll probably try War Crimes. Then I’ll catch up on Dark Knights of Steel, I think.

I’m going to have to find out what Hoopla is, thanks again! Happy Anniversary too! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Thank you!

Hoopla is an app that is connected to library systems across the country. Not all library systems have comics (Raleigh, NC get with the times!) but everything is free to read, watch, or listen. There are limits on how much you can borrow per month. Also, there are limits on how long you can “check out” a title. If you are like me and horrible about returning books to the library, Hoopla is perfect. If I don’t personally return the book after I read it on the app, it just disappears from my checked out books after the allotted amount of days with no late fees!!!

7 Likes