Harley’s Crew | Book Club 31 | Winter Reading

Hey there, @Harleys-Crew! The nights are longer, and the holidays are near. You know what that means—time for another mixed bag of books: :snowflake: Winter Ed!

We have Penguin, Catwoman, Batgirl, Harls, our favorite steely red-headed botanist :rose:and her one and only human friend! :tada: Take your pick!

You know the drill: We’ll take the first 2 weeks to read (12/13 -12/26), then discuss during weeks 3 & 4 (12/27 - 1/9). Which was your favorite? Which one would you toss into the fire first :fire: if you needed kindling? What did you think of the dialogue, plot or artwork? Anything about the the reading you’d like to discuss—Drop your thoughts below when you’re ready. :diamonds::black_heart: See ya soon!

:harleys_crew: You can join or learn more about Harley’s Crew HERE.

11 Likes

12/13 is our Batman Returns WAL, but stop by :point_down: here for the after party! :bat: :catwoman_hv_2::penguin:All month.

:popcorn:Here’s a link to that little lounge WAL we voted on for 12/21 :popcorn:

And here’s this…ya know, for :face_with_monocle: ambiance:

11 Likes

Pictures too cute, cannot resist reading

7 Likes

I’m suprise to see Christmas tree behind Harley and Ivy, guess Ivy is finally letting Harley get the Christmas tree, if you know what I mean. :grinning::christmas_tree:

If not, watch The New Batman Adventures episode ‘Holiday Knight’ or read The Batman Adventures: Holiday Special to know what I mean. :harley_classichqtas: :christmas_tree: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

6 Likes

lol, looks like it—good catch @Lincolnfan78! We debated if Ivy would prefer fake trees or not :thinking: I think it would atleast be potted and very much alive. :green_heart:

8 Likes

I’ll do some rereads, especially great Holiday themed ones!!!

7 Likes

Love it when my gurrrlll’s in Bat Silhouette mode. :purple_heart:

Harls’ winter outfit is sooo cute! :00_harley_quinn:

This book is def one the most fave in my collection. :smiley:
(The Batgirl Adventures #1)

6 Likes

I really like the ending, it was both funny with clever writing.:laughing:

6 Likes

Agreed @Lincolnfan78. :+1:

5 Likes

Also- I’m going on the record and saying that since SuperCorp never came to fruition I am absolutely in support of a SuperBat ship if it were to materialize. :smiley: :00_supergirl: :00_batgirl1:

7 Likes

:laughing:

Batman: The Adventures Continue 17-18

6 Likes

Pamalamb’s closet is fantastic- I want this outfit! :star_struck:

:purple_heart: these two sooo much!

:00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:

7 Likes

Harley and I fans of the same great Christmas mystery movie

Love a good Scarface story

7 Likes
7 Likes

I feel a poll coming on @TurokSonOfStone1950 lol! :eyes: :catwoman_hv_2:

Also…
I just do not see a time I won’t love Joelle Jones and this run. :star_struck:

@DC89 Agree. I’m sometimes a little surprised it hasn’t happened yet even in an elseworlds story. :thinking: Maybe it has and we just don’t know it?? No. I’d know it :rainbow_flag: :smirk: :green_heart: For sure, one of us would, at least! That’s just a fact. Wait….Gotham City Garage?? :woman_shrugging:t2: Eh? Could be. Could not.

9 Likes

6 Likes

I’m not gonna pretend I didn’t find some :eyes: “snuggle art” of those two @Mae. :see_no_evil: :supergirl_cw: :00_batgirl1:

Ditto @msgtv. :raised_hands: Love Harls practicing, too.:diamonds: And Ivy thinking nothing of it at all, lol.

9 Likes

:eyes:

:see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I can’t believe I missed this reply. :astonished: :flushed: My bad Queen @Razzzcat. Sigh. Sometimes, as we all know by now-

Yep, def. We would’ve discussed it by now. Pretty sure it hasn’t happened. Yet.

3 Likes