Harley’s Crew 📺 BATMAN & ROBIN 💥 (BYOM) Watch-Along! MONDAY 4/26 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hmmm… still don’t know who this person is or who she’s trying to be:

:thinking:

Now, I know who this is. This is BG. :purple_heart:

But I’m still not in the know regarding that other one. I better for sure be here for the B’Man&Robin WAL on Monday as I need to find out who this other person is, 'cuz as it stands right now

:laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

The Blonde hero was Batrobin! She was a fail hero! :grin:

5 Likes

Just imagine this is the trailer.

6 Likes

CED7A98A-9CEC-4419-B9FA-3C9915A63A69
0SAYT-1475009268-5910-list_items-batman_freezeeli
deb1d8e36ec8a380e2e8566513c0d014
mr-freeze

:snowflake::cold_face::snowflake:

6 Likes

:boom: This many hours to go!

6 Likes

:laughing: Using a Nirvana song automatically makes it more dramatic. Thank you for sharing that @TheRealDetectiveChimp! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

3FMDjm0
When filming Jingle all the way, wonder if Arnold knew his next movie would be Batman, playing Mister Freeze.:thinking:
giphy
Yup he probably did!:grin:

4 Likes

This is an interesting film for me, because when this came out I was…nine, ten years old, and I remember liking it, if only just because Batman was in it, and Batman automatically makes everything awesome. While I don’t know if it was in rotation as much as, say, the Burton movies, the Schumacker films and even the '66 movie were in rotation when I would watch movies as a kid.

But then after a while, probably just before Batman Begins came out, I was also in that prime age group where you look at a movie like Batman and Robin as “bEtRaYaL,” “if it’s not dark and gritty, it’s not Batman,” and “it’s bad because nipples on the batsuit!” That last one is interesting because while it is certainly an…interesting design decision, I think for a lot of people at the time there was also a twinge of homophobia involved with how Batman and Robin were portrayed at points.

Now? While it’s not the kind of Batman story I gravitate toward, I can appreciate it for what it is. Looking forward to watching it with you guys. :smiley:

5 Likes

:alarm_clock: This many! :boom:

4 Likes

Questions for #harleys-crew, Had there been Batman 5, Harley Quinn would’ve been in the movie as Joker’s daughter, what’s your opinion on that? :harley_eyerollhqtas:

• Interesting Idea, Love it!
  • Are you Kidding me?! Terrible idea!

0 voters

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I mean…I guess it’s better than her dating him. Ew. :neutral_face: but I don’t like it. :harleyquinn_hqas: Harley stands on her own. It’s why Ivy is better for you her. :00_harlivy:

5 Likes

#Truth

5 Likes

TWO HOURS TO GO!

This felt appropriate!

Kittins and bats. That’s what the Crew is all about!

3 Likes

Pam IRL tonight!

4 Likes

As Mae said, just about 2 HOURS TO GO!

I had a couple things pop on my schedule, so I might be late, but I’ll be here!! :tv: :dancer:t2: :tada:

5 Likes

She’s too good for you him. #FACT :diamonds::black_heart:
imagem
See ya in a bit, peeps! Don’t forget your baseball bats!

4 Likes

Agreed.

I’ll be ready!

3 Likes

Got my Tablet all charged up for the watch along and nothing is gonna freeze on me!:grinning::iphone::tv:

3 Likes

As we are still celebrating Earth Day with this WAL, I thought I’d drop a few tunes from one of the original queens of the earth:

4 Likes
4 Likes