Harley Quinn

What do you think about Harley Quinn?

Tell us YOUR thoughts below!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for this show to premiere. I’m so excited to finally watch it.

6 Likes

Looks fun.

2 Likes

Looks like both Superman and Wonder Woman are going to guest-star at some point.

It’s wonderful to think that the show might not just be relegated to Gotham City.

Honestly I’m not a big fan of these type of shows like Rick and Morty and Family Guy but Harley Queen looks absolutely amazing hands down!

2 Likes

The trailer could have been the cast only and I would have still been hype.

Will this probably be it’s own separate cannon or does it tie into any of the other animated universe shows?

Very excited for this show! Really hope it does well and DCU starts making more original animated shows

3 Likes

The Joker looks like Bruce Campbell

2 Likes

When do we get it?
I missed the date…

1 Like

Omg been waiting so long for a Harley Quinn TV show can’t wait for the premiere

1 Like

Harley Quinn is slated to come out in some time in October but that can change.

1 Like

I gotta be honest. This is what I came to DC Universe for all this time. So glad to have discovered Doom Patrol along the way. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Holy lord they got that one guy from Powerless and the principal from Community?!?! I already love this show.

1 Like

Not a harley Quinn fan but this show is obviously gonna kick ass, the fact they’re going to explore the complex relationship between joker , harley and poison ivy is sure to be exciting.

6 Likes

HOLY SHIT! Diedrich Bader is back as Batman??!! F***ING METAL!!!
:guitar::black_joker::smoking::hocho::hammer::gun::bomb::boom::boom::boom::fire::fire::fire::skull::skull::skull:

6 Likes

I hope this show is absolutely hilarious & bad ass at the same time.

3 Likes

I hope they drop the first ep early,

1 Like

Thought it looked good until she did the floss

3 Likes

Okay, the lack of the Harlequin suit is a transition away from the Joker. I can get behind that. If they had just showed that before, my excitement for this show wouldn’t have dropped like a rock (like it does every time they try to force in New 52 stuff). I’m actually excited for this again!

2 Likes