Harley Quinn Video Game

Wow a sirens game would actually be kind of dope

1 Like

She was playable in an Arkham dlc so I kinda see that. Probably could be Gotham Sirens with Poison Ivy and Catwoman or a Birds of Prey game based on the same movie Birds of Prey (2020).

With her popularity raising as it is now would be the perfect time to do it I would love for it to happen but I don’t actually see it unless they do a sucide squad game which is rumored to be in development

I thought this was pretty much a given, given the fact that a Suicide Squad is coming out? Harley doesn’t have enough of a rogues gallery on her own, but I guess her villains can include, uh,…Joker, Poison Ivy, and Red Tool? Even though those characters are often her allies?

I don’t know. I am also unsure how it would connect to the Arkhamverse because that version of Harley Quinn was not the more fun lighthearted version we’ve seen in the animated series and more recent comics.

I’d play a VR game set in the animated show verse where you create a character, join the crew, go on misadventures, save the multiverse. Your character is just a method of a fourth wall, the controls are for Harley, Ivy or any other crew members you choose to have navigate through the levels. Gameplay would be like Trover.

It would be interesting

hmmm…