Harley Quinn Video Game

Should this be a thing? Feel free to comment if u do

7 Likes

Wouldn’t say it shouldn’t but would be really interesting to see what kind of game it could be

5 Likes

Yes!!! Like her Arkham knight dlc! That was my second favorite dlc (Red Hood was my favorite)

4 Likes

An open-world Harley Quinn game with the a similar tone to the TV show, and a crazy sandbox type world similar to GTA would be epic.

6 Likes

I could see it. Sounds like it could be a better idea than those Deadpool video games that came out a while ago.

3 Likes

@joelc73.5776 That would be super awesome!! Would you wanna play as Harley, a goon signing up to be on her payroll, or have the option for both?

2 Likes

I have recently developed a love for Harley, I absolutely love all the humor associated with her! That being said I would absolutely love to see a Harley video game!
#harleyvg

1 Like

@BestBeastBoy I was thinking play as Harley, but a game where you play as a goon signing up with different Gotham criminals would be awesome!

2 Likes

This is a great idea and I think there’s enough Harley Quinn fans these days to sell it.

1 Like

That would be interesting, if they come up with a good storyline and get to play any of Harley and her teammates.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe a telltale game could work but a Arkham game would not be good

1 Like

Playing as Harley Quinn would be a lot coorr

2 Likes

I’d love one. With her many comic, movie, video games , and tv there’s so many storylines and Opportunities people can take with it

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the character at the best of times, so hard pass from me. I’d rather have a game from someone less overexposed. Obviously that’s just my opinion and not being interested in the character kind of puts me outside of someone that would have any interest in it.

Or Bane. Bane’s popular enough to almost count as overexposed, but a Knightfall game from Bane’s perspective- taking over Gotham, dominating the existing gangs to finally get to Batman, could be an interesting experience. I’m thinking something like MGSV where staffing and hideout concerns would be a part of it.

I’d actually like a DC hero based game in the Overwatch vein, too, with different teams- JLA, Titans, I suppose Harley could be worked in with a Suicide Squad team.

1 Like

Yes, especially in the vein of the Palmiotti/Conner comic

I’d be interested in Gotham City Sirens action RPG. But not so much a solo Harley game. There’s certainly enough content to work with.

2 Likes

I would so get behind an Overwatch style team game.

2 Likes

Now I like the sound of a Sirens game. Maybe there’s a chapter where you play each one and after completing those chapters you choose who to play and different outfits. OK Harley game sounded good, but Sirens game…
I must have this
Hahahaha

1 Like

Oooh! I’d play the crap out of that.

1 Like

Agreed, you mentioned Sirens and my brain lit up with a hundred and one ideas for a Sirens game.