Harley Quinn Version Voting

What version of Harley Quinn do you like if you want let me know in the comments

4 Likes
  • Batman the Animated Series
  • Heck to Pay
  • Batman Assault on Arkham
  • Suicide Squad (2016)
  • Harley Quinn (TV Show)
  • Other

0 voters

I prefer B:TAS.

4 Likes

Batman the animated series all the way.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

B:TAS!!!

5 Likes

Black and Red hair Harley is probably my favorite, I am partial to the original from the animated series. If I can only pick one, I pick Harley red & black era 2013.
So I voted “other”.

7 Likes

I liked from the Batman the Animated Series. She tried her hardest to cure the joker and fell madly, both figuratively and literally, in love with the Joker. To me it helps to make her more redeemable than if she was destined to walk down that road and the joker just pushed her over the edge.

3 Likes

I don’t say the other thing. So I always put Heck.

2 Likes

Yeah, I couldn’t think of everything. So I put other.

2 Likes

Because my daughter rails against the Harley Joker relationship, I have to pick a post-Joker version. I enjoy the show and I think Margo kills the role so it was a coin flip

4 Likes

I liked Harley with Joker. Not because it was healthy, but because they were more terrifying/interesting as a duo.

But an emancipated Harley is a healthier message for the times, and she has a ton of fans, so…

I enjoy old Harley more. I see a greater benefit with new Harley. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Injustice Harley is my favorite

4 Likes

That’s a darn good Harley

2 Likes

My favorite is the Palmiotti and Conner version of Harley Quinn. that is what turned me into a Harley Quinn fan.

1 Like

Btas and Squad are my favorites, but for different reasons.

I think BTAS is the best look for a Harley+Joker.

I think the Squid is better for stand alone Harley.

(ps are we just rejecting Birds of Prey?)

1 Like

The Palmiotti and Conner version from the comics. That’s the Harley I LOVE, the Harley that got my girl into loving & reading comics and that’s the Harley that’s been the template for the animated show and Margot Robbie’s version.

1 Like

I said Other.

1 Like

DCSHG version.

“Please insert code-thingy.”

2 Likes

Mine is the animated DC Universe series. It goes deep into her character and the interactions with Ivy are priceless.

1 Like

I noticed that afterwards. I guess TECHNICALLY BoP and Squad are the same, but they look different.

Didn’t mean to jump on you, sorry if I came across as rude. I was trying to crack a joke.

1 Like

I knew that.

1 Like