Harley Quinn Trailer is Here!

With the premiere of the new, adult animated Harley Quinn Original series just around the corner, we figured that this is the perfect time for a trailer.

Freedom is just one ass-kicking away. Harley Quinn premieres November 29th only on DC Universe. New Episodes Every Friday.

22 Likes

Love it! Just in time for the Holidays too! It’s def gonna be fun n outrageous. I’m diggin Frank the Plant and Bane! :harley_hv_7:

5 Likes

To quote Kite Man-

HELL YEAH!

3 Likes

Looks way better then Camp WWE!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I think it’s really bold of you to bet on an M-rated animated series. I’ve always wanted to see The Question immortalized in his own show. To have that opportunity after more than 20 years of waiting. Interesting choice featuring Renée Montoya, but tough working-class women are such a foundational part of comic history. What a perfect lens to explore issues like substance abuse, PTSD and the militarization of American policing. Of course, I think we all look forward to a few wry appearances of the original Vic Sage.

Wait? What’s that? It’s a show about Harley Quinn saying ■■■■ over and over again? Another one?

Eh. Could be fun, I guess.

2 Likes

This looks like an animated version of what the book has been trying to do. I loved the books, but it was clear that DC didn’t want things to go too far on a main imprint book. So excited!!!

Hopefully they don’t cancel it after the first episode, only to have the first season turn out to be one of the best representations of the character ever. That would really suck.

8 Likes

This looks dope as hell! Super excited.

4 Likes

It looks really awesome. Really enjoy the hardy bane voice. Hope his role is nice and big.

5 Likes

Looks awesome… only problem is her voice. Dont mean to be a stickler. Either way I’m excited to watch.

1 Like

â– â– â– â–  yeah! :harley_hv_3:

2 Likes

I’m really digging what I’m seeing. It’s fun & action packed. Looks funny too. After watching it, I immediately thought how cool would it be to see a Formally Known as The Justice League animated series done like Harley Quinn animated series? Just to see Guy Gardner, Booster Gold & Blue Beetle interacting with one another with this type of writing & animation, that would be awesome to see.

6 Likes

The best idea I’ve read all day. Slap “Justice League: International” on it, have Giffen onboard as a consultant and we’ll have a modern classic.

2 Likes

I’m super excited to see it I absolutely love Harley when watching Batman animations I always hated how joker treated her but I’m cheering her on go Harley wooo!!

3 Likes

So you guys will be showing a multiple episode series of this aaaaand Birds of prey??? It seems like the same show just one is animated :man_shrugging:t5:. I’m here for it!!!

I am so excited. :heart:

2 Likes

Where did u get this emoji?

1 Like

Hey @The_phoenix1234! Click the emoji icon. If u don’t see it, click on the 3 lines next to your name. U should see the emoji icon and others pop up. Click it and you’ll find Harley n more in the custom emojis towards the bottom :harley_hv_2:
Hope that makes sense :thinking:

2 Likes

Not really lol

Sorry, well I sent ya a message with screenshots :harley_hv_1:

1 Like

Ohhhhhh MYYYY HARLEYYYYY!!!:harley_hv_2: I think she would do better off just with Ivy someone that actually cares for her,that’s why I loved the New 52 comics she finally became an independent woman without the Joker who basically just used her.I did not really like her appearance in Suicide Squad I mean she was to attached to the Joker,I think she would do better off with Ivy

1 Like