Harley Quinn (Smith)

I wasn’t sure how I felt about her. Then she talked about how (non)love for Supes and I knew she was my people.

2 Likes

I’ve already talked about her in the General Discussion threads but I ain’t liking her. I gave a chance but has annoyed me for the past two or three episodes. She comes off as the most casual fan besides John Barrowman but at least he’s cool while she doesn’t seem like a good fit to be doing panels and questions.

She should maybe do blogs for the app than be an on air personality for the Daily show

4 Likes

This might be mean, but she sounds like she either just got finish smoking a joint, or had a drink or two before coming on the show.

5 Likes

Lol I can see that happening and thus her facial expressions and fake super exciment

3 Likes

I mean, I’m not a fan of her either really. But we both have a non-love for Supes…and apparently the occasional herbage intake :stuck_out_tongue:

You do you, man. I won’t judge :wink:

1 Like

You both don’t like Supes and so she gets a free pass to be on the daily show? I don’t get why it matters enough to repeat more than once that you agree with her there.

I think she deserves her spot on the couch. We can’t always have the over the top insanely knowledgeable super fan, nor do we need it. The point of a panel is to have an dynamic list of people. Each person should bring something to the table. Im fairly certain she’s the youngest on the cast and that’s why they have her. Although she can be monotone at times I think her comments are pretty funny. I hope she is stoned. I hope she’s stoned all the time. I don’t think she should have been an interviewer though. That was bland. But I think her opinions are relevant. Truly she only really is there for the media, not the comic talks. So what more does she have to do other than watch the episode while chiefing a bong and take mental notes on her thoughts. If she left I’d be sad, I feel like we’d be homies IRL

1 Like

I’d like to think that she’d be professional enough not to be high during work

When I heard her say Superman was too "misogynistic " my sjw alarms went off. That was a turn off for me.

8 Likes

Lol that made me cringe but her saying irksome and gross was a bigger turn off as that’s how I’ve seen her in the last couple of episodes

3 Likes

I don’t know about her “cred” but I’ll bet with her dad and her name she’s pretty immersed in DC lore. I think it’s fun to have all the geeks and fans together discussing, I’m not sure I want another person telling me about their fave obscure storyline or character, nor more arcane facts thrown at me to establish knowledge base with me. I’m a casual life-long fan, and line to hear from others, both super nerdy and just fan wise.

I go to work high fairly often haha, I keep it professional still

1 Like

Thats so mean to even post!

3 Likes

I am a serious fan of her father. As perhaps the biggest super stoner, he’s very proud of his habit. He is also absolutely the kind of person who would out her if she was. She isn’t.

And as far as SJW crap, dude, deal with it. She is a millennial female who has been subject to attemped kidnapping by some random creep posing as an Uber driver. I think she just might have a reason for feeling that way.

Oh and maybe stop being judgmental.

1 Like

But you get to judge?

1 Like

Stop fighting this isn’t the place for this

I am a fan of Harley and her father. While I appreciate everyone’s opinion, she is simply doing what we are all doing here - sharing her opinion. I feel that we as a community need to support each other and we really should leave the poor girl alone.

Please remember that the Mods will not tolerate any form of abuse or hate speech towards anyone - even Harley. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are we really surprised Kevin Smith’s daughter might smoke the occasional joint?

2 Likes

It’s 2018. I wouldn’t be surprised if ANYONE smoker the occasional joint.