Harley Quinn Smith Must Go!

That’s kind of rude

That’s kind of rude

But when she jumps in, she doesn’t really say anything that shows she’s better than led to believe

I’m completely impartial to HQS, I have no feelings what so ever on her as a panelist. I give her props for being able to admit when she is unfamiliar with something. Beyond Markea, Tiffany, and the occasional Amy Dalen appearance, most of the panelists come off as casual fans with the delusion they “get” the fanbase. I’ve seen most of them dogpile the hate on DCEU in the online echo-chamber that is movie punditry. Fairly certain the only thing Clarke Wolf knows about DC comics she learned from Donners Superman.

1 Like

i dont mind her i actually enjoy everyone on dc daily they all have diffrent opinions and views makes for a interesting watch

3 Likes

Idk… I think she has been improving.

I believe that she’s simply more introverted than others that she is paneled with. As an introvert myself, I have to give her props for having the guts to put herself out there where every self-important fan-boy can make themselves feel better by bagging on her.

Maybe somebody thinks you suck at what you do. Would you want anyone advocating for you to be fired simply because they don’t like the way you express yourself?

Try developing some empathy.

3 Likes

She’s definitely improved fron the very first episode, in that she’s opening up more and isn’t quite as stiff. Now it’s just a matter of her being the least knowledgeable person on the couch. I think she brings a casual fan’s perspective of things, but that’s about it.

2 Likes